“Meet my bestfriend.”

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Next day. You and BAP walk to school all together.

You were laughing happily walking to school when you heard a voice called you, “Sunmi-ah!”

All of you stopped laughing as all of you turned to thw direction of the voice. The one you saw is the sight of Youngmin waving to you with a wide smile on his face at the gate.

“Youngmin-ah!” you waved back and went up to him.

BAP rolled their eyes by the sudden appearance of Youngmin. Annoyed, they followed you. “What are you doing here?” you asked Youngmin. “Waiting for you of course, silly!” he said.

“But you don’t have to.” you snapped. Youngmin rolled his eyes, “Stop arguing, will you? I’m already here, okay.” he said.

You pouted, “Araseo. As you said.” “Aigoo! You’re so cute.” Youngmin was about to poke your cheek but Daehyun stopped him as he grabbed Youngmin’s arm.

Youngmin raised an eyebrow to him as you looked up. “She’s not your girlfriend anymore so stop touching like she’s yours.” Daehyun snapped an released him.

“Uh.. Okay. Relax!” Youngmin said. You lowered your head, *Oh no.* an awkward silence filled the atmosphere.

“Um.. Guys, meet my bestfriend, Youngmin.” you broke the silence as you introduced Youngmin. “Youngmin, they are my friends or so-called BAP, Yongguk oppa, Jongup, Youngjae, Zelo, Himchan and lastly Daehyun.” you pointed one by one.

“Nice to meet you guys. I’m Youngmin, her bestfriend.” he nodded your way. “Yeah. You don’t need to repeat what Sunmi said. We already heard that you are Youngmin.” Yongguk rolled his eyes.

“Oppa!” you hissed. “Oppa?” Youngmin raised an eyebrow. You look at him, “Long story. Don’t ask me.” you said. He pouted.

“Guys, be good.” you said to BAP. They let out a sigh as they give Youngmin a wave.

“Wanna join our group?” Jongup suddenly asked Youngmin. “Eh?” Youngmin gasped as you look at Jongup, surprised.

BAP shot him a look. “Wae? I just wanna ask him since he’s blonde too.” Jongup innocently whispered. 

BAP narrowed their eyes to him. Jongup finally shut up his mouth.

The bell suddenly rang. “Let’s go. Class will start soon.” Himchan said in irritation.

“I’ll walk you to your classroom.” Youngmin offered as BAP look at him in disbelief.

You shook your head, “There’s no need. I’ll just walk with them. You too, go to your classroom.” you said Youngmin nodded in understanding.

With tha, you headed to your classroom with BAP as Youngmin headed to his classroom also.

“Happy with your bestfriend huh?” Zelo snapped. “Aish! I’m happy with you too.” you sweetly said. Zelo smiled, satisfied.

The others looked back at you, “I’m happy with all of you too.” you smiled. They smiled back, satisfied.

You shook your head at them, *Such a childish act of them.*

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Hello guys!

I create a shop just now.

Please visit @ Animated/Non-Animated Poster Request Shop

thanks!