Because...

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

That night, the scene of the shop keeps playing on your mind. When your aunt slap you, it feel so down. It’s been so long since the last time you see her but what you just get from her? A slap!

Your aunt was the first person who slap you. Not anyone, even your mother. You couldn’t erase what happen ealier at the shop. It’s keeping you down. Your tears couldn’t take it anymore as they burst once again from your eyes.

All you just did was crying at your room in almost 2 hours. When no tears finally came out, you tried to sleep but couldn’t.

You decided to went out to take a walk and at the same time to refresh your mind. You stopped at the park and sat on the bench. You let out a sigh as you lowered your head.

*Why my life is so cruel? Can I just have a happy and quiet life?* you let out a sigh once again, *It’s impossible to happen, now that you’re no longer with me..*

Suddenly, an incan of softdrinks rolled towards your foot that made you look in front to see where it came from. To your surprised, Youngmin was there, right in front of you.

Both of you stared at each other, not knowing what to say. Youngmin cleared his throat, “What are you doing here late at night?” he asked.

You lowered your head, “Just want to take some fresh air.” you replied. Youngmin nodded in understanding, “Umm.. Can I sit with you?” he asked.

You automatically look at him, “Eh? Uh-oh.. Sure..” you replied.

Youngmin sat next to you as your heart started go crazy inside your chest. *Omo! Why are you still reacting to him?*

Youngmin look down at you and your red cheek caught his attention. He cupped your chin to make you look at him. You gasped in surprise. “What happen to this?” he asked as gently your cheek.

You immediately look away as you civered your red cheek. “Is your aunt did that to you?” Youngmin asked. You could feel a worry from his voice but you decided to remained silent and don’t give him a response.

Youngmin put his hands to your shoulder and make you face him again. “It’s okay if you don’t want to say to me. I understand.” he said.

You softened as you lowered your head again. The atmosphere turned into silence.

“What are you doing here?” you asked, not looking at him that broke the silence. “To think.” he simply replied. You just nodded in understanding.

Just then, you heard him let out a heavy sigh that made you look at him. “...Sulli?” you asked. He look at you, surprised.

You look away, “Your sigh... Is.. it because of Sulli?” you asked. You heard him sigh again as he lowered his head, “No.” you heard him replied that you looked up at him once again.

Youngmin look at you and stared straightly to your eyes. Then he continued, “..it’s because of you..”