Confuse

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

Authors Note

I've already decided to give a name the 'you' character.

Your name now is Go Sunmi.

ENJOY~

 

 

 

 

 

---

Daehyun smiling like a fool as he went back to his friends. Himchan noticed him and raised an eyebrow, “What happen to you? What are you smiling at?” he asked.

Daehyun vanished his smile on his face and cleared his throat, “Nothing. Continue on what you were doing.” he said as he started to work again.

Daehyun put on his mask and secretly smiling behind his mask. Himchan look at him, curious. *Something is going on..* he suspiciously thought.

“Himchan, why aren’t you working?” Yongguk lightly tapped his shoulder. “Uh-oh..” he shrugged. “Go and continue your work so we can finish this early.” Yongguk said as Himchan nodded and continue on what he was doing before Daehyun came back.

---

“Let’s go home now~” Zelo said as all of you finished the punishment that your teacher gave to you. “Okay!” Jongup beamed.

With that, all of you started to walk. As all of you exited the school gate, BAP walked to their way home while you walked to the opposite direction.

Himchan suddenly stopped as he noticed you going to the other way, “Sunmi-ah, where are you going? Isn’t your home on this way?” he asked. You ignored him and continue to walk, lowering your head.

Suddenly, someone blocked your way. *Here we go again.* you rolled your eyes as you look up, expecting that it was Youngjae since he’s the only person who always blocking your way. To your surprised, it wasn’t Youngjae but Daehyun? Yes, it was really Daehyun with his mask on.

You gulped. He removed his mask and spoke, “Where are you going?” he asked. “I’m going to work.” you nervously replied.

“We’re going with you then.” Youngjae suddenly spoke. You look back at him, “E-Eh?!” you gaped. “We want to see you working.” Yongguk said and smiled.

“Whatever!” you said and started to walk again. As usual, BAP followed you.

On the way to the shop that you are working at, Daehyun was on your right as Himchan on your left. The others at the back. You didn’t know why but you started to feel nervous when Daehyun was near you. Himchan could see that you were a bit shaking. He then removed his jacket and put it on to you. You gulped as you look at the jacket then to him.

Himchan smiled, “Wear it. You’re trembling because of the breeze air.” he said. That’s not the real reason why your body is shaking but you just let him believe on it.

Suddenly, you noticed Daehyun looking at you. You lowered your head, not wanting to noticed his gaze. As Daehyun focus on his way, you started to feel relieved. Himchan glance at you and Daehyun suspiciously.

---

BAP search for a table as you went to the counter to start your job. The shop has lot of customers today so you work faster as you can to handle it carefully.

Suddenly, you heard a voice said coming from behind. “Need a help?” You spun around only to see Daehyun’s face just a few inches from yours. You just stared at him, no words wanting to come out from your mouth. You heartbeat races 3 times of the normal heartbeat.

Just then, someone grabbed your wrist to broke the stares. It was Himchan, “Come on, I’ll help you.” he said then stared at Daehyun.

Daehyun stared back. The staring competition became intense. Luckily, the others came. “Sunmi-ah, we’re going to help you too.” Jongup said that stopped the staring competition.

You want to protest but as usual, they always do what they want. You let outa sigh and let them to help you. With that, the shop became full because of the 6 handsome blonde guys around it. Most of the customers are girls because they want to see BAP.

You was watching them working from the counter until your manager appeared, “Your lucky to have boyfriends like them.” he said.

You look at him, “Uh-oh.. They’re not my boyfriends.” you said. “Yeah. Not all but maybe one of them.” he said. You shook your head, “No either.” you replied.

“Soon.” you heard him whispered. “Eh?” you asked, confused. “Soon, one of them will going to be your boyfriend.” he said. “It’s impossible. To be honest, I don’t like them.” you simply replied.

“As you say. I’m glad they came to your life.” he said. You frowned, “You can have them if you want.” you said to your manager, annoyed. He smiled, “Well.. atleast you’re talking now.” he said. “Mwo?” you gasped.

“You started to talk when they started to date you.” he whispered and with that, he disappeared on your sight.

*Wait! What?! No. He’s wrong!!*

---

BAP and you walked to your way home as you was deeply in thought about what your manager had said earlier. It made you confuse about everything.

“Sunmi-ah, it’s already your house.” Zelo suddenly said. You went back to the reality and look around. You already reach your home. Without saying goodbye to them, you went straight inside your house ans closed the door.

“What happen to her?” Youngjae asked. “Molla.” Jongup said. “She’s deeply in thought. I can see it.” Yongguk said.

Himchan shot Daehyun a look as Daehyun shrugged and first one to walk to their dorm as the others followed. Himchand glanced to your house first before he could went back to their dorm.