Warm feeling

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“Don’t look at them..” a voice whispered to you. You carefully look up to see the boy’s face. “Daehyun-ah..” you mumbled as a tear suddenly flow down to your cheek.

Daehyun softened and gently wiped your tear. “Don’t waste your tears because of him. He don’t deserve your tears.” he said as he gently your hair.

You look away, embarassed. You was about to spun around again when Daehyun hug you once more to stop you. “I told you don’t look.” he whispered softly.

“Okay I’ll forgive you now.” you heard Sulli’s voice said. Youngmin happily hugged Sulli, “Mianhe Sulli-ah. Saranghae. Nomu saranghae.” you heard Youngmin said.

You couldn’t take it anymore and burst into tears as you hold at Daehyun tightly. Daehyun look down at you, worried. *You must really hurt that you couldn’t stop yourself on crying. Cry it out, I won’t leave you.* he thought as he gently patted your back.

---

“Gwenchanayo?” Daehyun worriedly asked as he released you from the hug when the time that Youngmin and Sulli gone.

You carefully wiped your tears as you lowered your head, “Mianhe..” you whispered.

Daehyun look at down at you, surprised. “I’m sorry for what have you seen just now. Sorry if I cry in front of you. Sorry—”

“Shh!” Daehyun cut you off as he put his pointed finger into your soft lips, “No need to be sorry.” You look up as he smiled at you, “At least I saw the other of Sunmi, right? Crying baby.” he teased.

“Mwo?!” your expression back to normal. You saw Daehyun laugh. “Wae? What are you laughing at?” you asked, irritated.

He stopped laughing but smiled, “You looks better now. Crying baby don’t suits you.” he commented. You raised an eyebrow.

He smiled even more, “I prefer seeing you angry than seeing you crying.” he said with a serious face. You rolled yoir eyes, “Psh!”

“Aigoo! You’re so cute when you are mad.” he said and pinched your cheek. You snapped his hand away, “Don’t touch me!”

“Aish! Come on, let’s go to library now!” he said. “Eh?” you look at him, confused. “You know why? I’m here to help you for your punishment.” he stated.

You frowned, “Who said that I need your help?” you asked. “No one but I want to.” he smiled as he took your hand and led the way.

You want to unclasped your hand from his but he held it more tight. You look up at him but he’s busy focusing on the way to the library. You didn’t know why but you felt so warm with his hold even the hug earlier.

Without you knowing, you found yourself smiling...