I miss...

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

“It’s impossible for me to bring a boyfriend coz I’m single.” you simply said and went straight to the counter.

BAP’s gaze followed your direction in puzzlement. *Is she really a single?* that thoughts keeps playing on their heads.

They shook their heads and went back to work. You take a glance at them and smiled, *They must be confused.*

With that, you let yourself busy on making coffees. Your manager suddenly appeared as he give you a suspicious look. You raised an eyrbrow, “Yes, sir?” you asked.

Your manager rested his arms to the counter and give you another suspicious look, “What you said ealier, is it true?” he asked. You titled your head, “What was I said?”

“You said you don’t have boyfriend then who is the guy from yesterday?” he asked, a bit loud so the BAP will hear it.

BAP turned their attention to you as they slowly lean in to hear the conversation.

“Uh.. Youngmin? He’s not my boyfriend but my bestfriend.” you simply replied with a smile.

*Bestfriend?!* BAP shockingly gasped. “What?! Bestfriend?! But didn’t you told me yesterday that he is your boyfriend?” your manager asked. “There’s a difference between yesterday and today so if I told you yesterday that he’s my boyfriend, maybe just yesterday but not today, not anymore.” with that, you went back to your work.

Suprised, BAP went to you to approach you. “Noona, you don’t have a boyfriend?” Zelo asked. You simply shook your head.

“How about Youngmin?” Jongup asked. “He’s only my bestfriend.” you snapped, still focusing on the coffees.

“Bestfriend? Not boyfriend?” Youngjae asked. You nodded.

“Aish! You’re just playing around, aren’t you?” Yongguk said. You paused and look at them, “If you guys don’t want to believe me, then go to Youngmin and ask him.” you said.

“Then how come he is your boyfriend yesterday and now become your bestfriend?” Daehyun asked.

You smiled and said, “Well.. I just want to give it a try but my heart isn’t belong to him anymore that’s why we decided to be bestfriends.” you simply explained.

“You’re not joking, are you?” Himchan said seriously. You chuckled and shook your head, “I’m not.”

Unexpectedly, BAP give you a sudden hug tht made you stunned. The manager raised n eyebrow, “Hey! You still have work that need to do.” hr snapped.

BAP released you. “Yes sir!” they beamed as you smiled.

With that, they happily went back to their works and so did you.

Time for closing the shop, you and BAP walk all together to your neighborhood. Being with BAP today wasn’t annoying anymore. Besides, it makes you feel better with them. You started to laugh along with them than before.

As you reach your house, you waved at them. “Annyeong!” They waved back, “Annyeong!” with that, they walk away.

You started to walk to your door but stopped and take a glance at them, *I hate to admit but I miss being surrounded by those blondes.* with that, you twisted your door knob and enter the house.