Late

I Just Hate Blonde Guys!

 

 

---

Morning came. You woke up early to get ready for school. After that, you went out from your house to go to school.

Right after you stepped out, a blonde guy popped on you sight. He flash you a smile and walked to you. “Going to school? Let’s go together.” he said.

You look around but Himchan was the only one was there. “Where are your friends?” you asked. “They already went to school.” he replied.

“Why are you still here then?” you asked. “I woke up late that’s why.” he said. “But it’s still early.” you said.

Himchan shook his head, “No, it’s not. It’s already 9:00am.” he calmly said as he pointed on his watch. Your eyes widen, “Omo! My clock is late again. Aish! The school gate will going to close soon.” you whispered and stormed off, leaving Himchan there, dumbfounded.

“Yah! Go Sunmi-ah!” he called the made you stopped and look back at him. He then walked at you and flash you a smile. He reach your hand, “Let’s run together.” and with that, he dragged you to school, holding hands.

You shrugged but he hold it tight.

As both you two got near the school gate, you saw it’s about to close. “Omo! The gate!” you shouted as you and Himchan started to run faster but the gate already closed.

“Aish! It already closed. Eoteokhae?” you whispered. Himchan look down at you then look around. “Let’s jump there.” he pointed to the upper part of the gate.

“Mwo?! No. I can’t.” you snapped. “But that’s the only way to get inside.” he said. “Aish! Okay.. But it’s too high to jump on.” you said.

Himchan stooped down, “Get on. I’ll help you to reach the upper part of the gate.” Your eyes widen, “Mwo?! Adwae! I’m wearing a skirt!” you protested.

“So.. You want to left here huh?” he asked as he look up at you. “No.” you firmly said. “Then get on.” he ordered. “Aish! Be sure that you won’t look up.” you said.

“But how can I see if you already reach the end?” he asked. “Just don’t look up!” you blurted. “Araseo!” he said, “Get on now!”

You slowly put your hands to his shoulder as he started to lift you up. Accidentally, he look up to see if you reach the end but also saw something under your skirt. “Yah! I said don’t look up!” you shouted.

Himchan quickly look down as you were trying to reach the other end. “I like pink.” you heard him whispered.

Your eyes widen, “Yah! You ert!!!” you shrugged that made you lost your balance and end up falling on top of Himchan.

Your hands were placed on hus broad chest as his hands on your waist. Your both faces were just a few inches near to each other. “Pink suits you..” you heard him said and smirked.

You immediately get off from him and give him a glare and kick him, “Didn’t I say don’t look up huh?” you said as you kick him again. He yelped in pain and carefully stood up, “I didn’t do it on purpose.” he defended himself.

You rolled your eyes, “As if I’ll believe you!” He pouted, “Come on, let’s try again.” he said as he stooped diwn once again. “No. I don’t want to anymore.” you snapped. “Aish! Come on. Promise I won’t look up anymore.” he reach your wrist as he make you get on to him.

You want to protest but he already stood up. You look down at him, “Don’t look up, araseo?!” you said. “Araseo..” he nodded.

Just then, you suddenly reach the other end and finally get inside the school. After that, Himchan jump up and get himself inside the school too.

Himchan immediate took your hand and started to run to the classroom with you.

---

“Omo! The class already started.” you whispered to Himchan. “No worries. I’m so late like you.” he whispered and smiled.

You gave him a look. He smiled again, “Come on, let’s enter tge classroom.” he slowly twisted the door knob as both you two slowly stepped inside.

“Mr. Kim and Ms. Go, why are you two late?” you heard your teacher suddenly said that made Daehyun look at you two, frowning.

*uh.. Caught!* you thought. Your teacher then noticed that you and Himchan holding each other’s hand. “Go on a date before go to school hmm?” your teacher said.

Daehyun shifted his gaze to your and Himchan’s holding hands. *What’s going on?* he thought in puzzlement.

You then noticed that Himchan was still holding your hand. You immediately removed your hand from his and bowed to your teacher, “Mianhe for being late but we—” Himchan cut you off, “Mianhe Seonsaengnim but we are busy on our date that we didn’t notice the time.” Himchan said. You look at him in disbelief.

Daehyun frowned, *They go on a date? But as I know, Himchan woke up late.* he thought. BAP look at you two, shocked.

“Aigoo! Kids these days. You two got detention after class. Go to your sears now.” the teacher said. *Again?* you sadly thought as you headed to your seat.

Himchan also headed to his seat next to Daehyun. He was smiling like a fool that made Daehyun more puzzled.