08/21 • "You're interesting..."

Joo Hyun & Dong Hae [pt.1]: Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UNEDITED

 

 

Thank you guys for upvoting and commenting !!!!

You really made my day 💕

As a present, I'll bless you with an update. Enjoy reading and thanks again for loving this story 😊 Have a nice day! 

--

"Doo Joon, you- you literally ignored me for two ing years and even today !! Why haven't you texted or called that you're in town ? Why do I have to find it out through Tae Hyung ? Have you maybe thought for a moment about my feelings in those two years ? How I would feel.. How I was.. If I am alright.." Joo Hyun shouted. Doo Joon sighed and tried to hold her left arm "Okay, don't shout. Let's talk about it some other time." Joo Hyun brushed his hand away "No! I want to talk about it now. I've waited for too long." She crossed her arms and glared at him. Doo Joon was really annoyed from this situation "Okay, so you want to ruin my comeback party ? You want to fight instead of having a good time ? Don't lower my mood okay ? I'm trying to have a little fun after two hard years." Doo Joon stated. Joo Hyun shrugged to his response "You know what ? I don't care about your party!" Joo Hyun started walking away, Doo Joon called after her a few times but it didn't stop her from leaving. She opened the door to walk outside and was confronted with Mi Nah "Joo Hyun what are you doing here ? Is Doo Joon oppa maybe here everyone is looking for him." Mi Nah said in an annoying voice. Joo Hyun had a hard urge not to slap her face but stopped herself from doing so "Look for yourself." She said in a cold tone and walked down the stairs. She hated every single one of his female friends. She didn't know the exact reason behind it but her guts always told her from day one that they're dangerous. She entered the room again and searched for Tae Hyung who was holding a drink in his hand and sitting very close to Yu Ra. He had his arm around her shoulder. Joo Hyun rolled her eyes and walked to his direction "Ya, come on we're leaving." She told him. Tae Hyung looked up, drank a sip and asked why. "Fine, I'll leave by myself." Joo Hyun said and walked out. Tae Hyung quickly finished his drink and followed her. Outside, Joo Hyun was making long hard steps towards the car and didn't listen to Tae Hyung who shouted after her to stop walking. Tae Hyung then grabbed her arm and turned her around. "Will you explain what happened ?" He asked. "He doesn't care ! That happened. He literally doesn't give a about our relationship and I was making myself crazy over these two years of how to work it out." Joo Hyun shouted. She put her hands on her hips and laughed facetious. "Are you aware that you shout a lot nowadays ?" Tae Hyung jokingly asked. Joo Hyun glared at him. "Are you even listening ?" She rolled her eyes and turned around to get into the car. 

Tae Hyung dropped Joo Hyun at her place and drove back to the party. He wanted to stay by her side but Joo Hyun assured him that she needed to be alone and that he should have his fun regardless of their relationship drama. After Tae Hyung drove away, Joo Hyun walked a few steps up to her door, stopped at the fourth step and sat down. She went the scenario from before through her head and felt her eyes tearing. Great! Her boyfriend whom she waited for two years came back from military, was having a party right now and she was sitting on a stair outside of her house and crying. She lowered her head and closed herself inside of her elbows, leaning on her knees. As time passed by, she cried more and more. Usually she wasn't the type who cried easily over love dramas but something that got inside of her told her today to do so. "Are you alright ?" Joo Hyun heard a female voice and slowly raised her head. It was Lee Teuk's fiance So Ra. Joo Hyun quickly fixed her hair and brushed the tears off. She forced to smile "I'm okay." So Ra walked closer and sat down next to her "You don't seem like it, though. Mind to tell ?" Joo Hyun starred at the street in front of her and tried to control her feelings. "Is it a boy ?" So Ra asked. Joo Hyun was surprised of her question from which So Ra understood that it had to be a boy issue. She smiled "So, it is a boy. You don't have to tell me anything but let it stay between us I believe if he makes you cry alone on a stair outside, he is probably not worth it. Love. Relationships. Those are complicated things but women should be wise enough to differenciate between men who truly love them and not." She took a strand of Joo Hyun's hair behind her ear and smiled. She leaned in and whispered "Just a sister advice." So Ra stood up and walked down the stairs. "So Ra unnie!" Joo Hyun called after her which made So Ra turn around "Thanks!" Joo Hyun said. So Ra smiled "Don't mention it." and left. Joo Hyun thought about her words, tried to stabilize her breathing, smiled and went inside. She already liked So Ra very much and wanted to get to know her more.

The next day Ji Soo desperately looked for Joo Hyun at the campus and found her in the cafeteria buying her favorite ice coffee. "Ya, did you hear anything about Seok Jin yesterday ?" Ji Soo asked. Joo Hyun sipped her drink and started walking to find an empty spot "Good morning to you, too." She sarcastically answered. "I'm sorry that was a weird greeting but I was seriously worried yesterday. Seok Jin told me that he'd be with Tae Hyung and turned off his phone after. I couldn't reach him yesterday and his phone is still turned off." Joo Hyun blinked "He didn't tell you where he was ?" Ji Soo shook her head. So he's hiding that he was attending a party. Joo Hyun thought. "Do you maybe know something ? Maybe from Tae Hyung oppa or so ?" Ji Soo asked worriedly. Joo Hyung battled innerly if she'd tell her the truth regarding the fact that Seok Jin decided to hide it from her. Joo Hyun unsurely shook her head. Ji Soo pouted and took her phone.  Joo Hyun couldn't stand against her feminist side and decided to tell her for the sake of their friendship. She closed her eyes tightly "Actually, I know where he was but the fact he didn't tell you somehow confuses me." Joo Hyun said with an apologic face. Ji Soo gave her whole attention to her "Really ? Where was he ?" Joo Hyun breathed in and out "At a party." Ji Soo blinked few times. "What kind of a party ?" She asked. "A welcom-" Her explanation got interrupted by Tae Hyung, Seok Jin and Nam Joon who joined them. "Good morning, good morning ladies!" Tae Hyung exclaimed and sat next to Joo Hyun who rolled her eyes and sipped her drink. Seok Jin sat next to Ji Soo and threw his arm around her shoulder "Good morning sweetie!" He tried to kiss her cheek but Ji Soo moved her head to the side and glared at him. "I sense a tensed atmosphere here. It seems like a thunder is about to come over but I hate thunders and dramas, so I'll be better leaving." Nam Joon said and left the group. Ji Soo and Joo Hyun were having an attitude and didn't gave any attention to the boys next to them. One could read from their faces that they might be offended. Tae Hyung and Seok Jin looked at each other and wondered what could be wrong with these girls. Tae Hyung leaned in to Joo Hyun's ear and whispered "I hope your attitude is because of Doo Joon hyung and not me." He said. Joo Hyun laughed facetious. She glared at him from the side "Bad news!" She said, excused herself from Ji Soo and left. Tae Hyung ruffled his hair "I better speak with her." He told them both and left too. "Why did you turn off your phone ?" Ji Soo fiercly asked. Seok Jin rubbed his temple "Emm.. I didn't even notice. Is it off ?" He pulled his phone to check. Ji Soo rolled her eyes, stood up and left. "Ji Soo-ya! Ya! Baby! Wait!" Seok Jin shouted after her and tried to catch her.

"You're seriously losing lots of bestfriend points lately you know that ?" Joo Hyun said to Tae Hyung while entering the medical building. "I realize that my behavior was out of place yesterday and I already apologized. Why are you still mad at me ?" Tae Hyung asked. "Because you were not by my side." Joo Hyun stopped and told him. Tae Hyung opened his mouth in shock "Because you told me to go." He defended himself. Joo Hyun realized that he was right. She literally told him to enjoy himself so he did as he was told. She sighed "You're right. I'm- I'm just so stressed out nowadays. I'm sorry. I shouldn't let my anger out of you." Tae Hyung smirked "You need a hug. Come here!" Joo Hyun walked closer to hug him. Tae Hyung literally cuddled her like a teddy bear. "Take your hands off of her, Kim Tae Hyung!" They broke the hug and saw Doo Joon walking to their direction. "Sorry." Tae Hyung told him and signalized Joo Hyun that he'll leave. Joo Hyun crossed her arms and looked to the opposite direction of where Doo Joon was. "Are we still mad ?" Doo Joon asked her. Joo Hyun was still not facing him. "We're still mad." Doo Joon nodded. Joo Hyun was still not facing him. "How can I make it up ?" He asked. Joo Hyun was still not facing him. "Is that a new thing ? You ignoring me for the rest of your life ?" By this Joo Hyun finally faced him but gave him dead glares. He still doesn't get the fact, is he ? She thought. Doo Joon smirked " I know what you need." Joo Hyun sighed. "Okay, let's talk. About everything. If this is the only thing I can make it up to you I'll do it. I won't leave a single question unanswered. Will you give me this chance ?" Doo Joon pleadingly looked into her eyes. 

Doo Joon and Joo Hyun were sitting outside of the campus at a cafeteria. Joo Hyun crossed her legs and arms and waited for him to start talking but Doo Joon only observed her grinning "You're so cute when you're angry." Joo Hyun rolled her eyes "Doo Joon." She leaned forward and rested her arms on the table. "Why didn't you contacted me ?" Doo Joon's face got serious "Because I was scared." Joo Hyun frowned "Of what ?" Doo Joon sighed "Of you breaking up with me. Last time we had a fight and after no one ever talked a word about it. I assumed that you had to be really mad at me and maybe even fed up of me that you wanted to break up." Joo Hyun was still frowning and was also surprised of his answer. "It didn't even crossed my mind. Instead I always thought why is he behaving so strangely, why doesn't he text to me when I'm missing him so much." Joo Hyun said. "Everything because of my stupid fear." Doo Joon answered. Joo Hyun narrowed her eyes "Shall I believe this ?" Doo Joon took her hand and kissed its top. "It's the only truth." Joo Hyun sighed "And what about that party ? Why were you even throwing a party and invited those es ?" Doo Joon laughed "Calm down, it was Jun Hyung's idea. I didn't want to throw one but since we had one I thought that it shouldn't be ruined because it'd be rude to the guests." Joo Hyun pouted. "Still." Doo Joon laughed "You're even more cute when you're jealous." Joo Hyun pulled her hand away from his. "I'm not jealous. I just can't stand them." Doo Joon nodded "Sure, you're not." He leaned forward "I missed you so much. Every minute, every second you were the only one in my head. It made me crazy." Joo Hyun got startled by his confession and looked him in the eyes. She wished she could feel the same butterfly feelings she did two years ago but everything of it was gone. "I love you." Doo Joon said. Joo Hyun sat there like frozen. Normally she should response to that sentence but nothing came out of . "My lecture starts in three minutes. I'll bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter