06/21 • Restart due being left behind

Joo Hyun & Dong Hae [pt.1]: Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sooo sooo  excited of your comments after this chapter :D
And oh my god, have you seen Dong Hae's solo performance at SS7S ? That's my kind of imagination of a guitar teacher hahahaha

----

Joo Hyun blinked several times and felt her heartbeat slowly speeding again. She quickly turned to Tae Hyung "Well, then good night!" forced a smile and walked in front of her door. She tried to open the door by moving the key in harshly movements and peeked from time to time in the direction where Dong Hae and So Ra were, she could also see Lee Teuk and Si Won a little bit farther away. After sucessfully opening the door she immediately closened and leaned against it. She touched her heart and closed her eyes "It's okay. It's okay. Relax. What were you expecting anyways ? It's okay. It's not worth it, Joo Hyun-ah. It's not worth it." She repeatedly told herself and tried to stabilize her heart by breathing in and out deeply. After a few seconds, she heard a car engine starting which made her think that it'll be probably Dong Hae's car. She breathed again a few time and walked upside the stairs. Why was she behaving like this ? She didn't know. For gods sake, she didn't even know Dong Hae personally. What if he doesn't match her expectations ? What if he is a total ? Well, this could be a reason to hate him. But what was that kind of a feeling she had towards him ? Love ? Not at all! Attraction ? Could be possible. Joo Hyun touched her temples while walking to her door and passing this little debate in her mind. She walked inside of their apartment and threw her bag away. It was dark inside, so probably Seul Gi was at Hyuk Jae's. AGAIN. Joo Hyun rolled her eyes at this thought. She knocked on Seul Gi's door and opened it slowly only to see that her room was also dark and empty, which meant she was at Hyuk Jae's. She walked inside the kitchen poured herself a glass of water and sat on a chair down. She lazily took out her mobile phone and opened google's search bar. She had a slip, her lips and was starring at her display. She battled inside not to type the letters, she was thinking of but did it after another slip anyways. 'Mr. Lee Meoksu University' Of course, there wouldn't be any proper results. Gosh, what is his name ? She thought to herself. Scrolling down the images google had to offer, she found a single image where indeed Dong Hae could be seen. She opened her eyes in a sudden shock and zoomed in that picture. It was a picture with some other students. The caption was titled 'A trip to the sea by the musical courses of Meoksu University.' Joo Hyun starred at the picture for almost four minutes, she saved the picture and cut it out so only Dong Hae could be seen. She slurped again and opened her phone galery. She unconsciously smiled at her phone 'How can a person be that good-looking, handsome, innocent, hot and cute at the same time ?' She thought to herself and smiled further. She the display of her phone with her thumb and accidentally slide the picture to the left, so anotherone was shown. It was a pic of Tae Hyung, Momo and Ho Seok were they dozed on the floor of the dance hall. Joo Hyun found it hilarious and secretly took a shot back then. She smiled and slide it again. The next picture made her smile fade away. It was a pic of him and Doo Joon. She could remember the day in every detail. It was in a night time in summer, where Joo Hyun wanted to eat ice cream despite the fact that all stores were closed but she insisted which made Doo Joon follow her around the street to find an open store. After walking for a long time, they finally found a store which had indeed opened. They bought a can of chocolate cookie flavored ice cream and ate it inside of the store because they were too exhausted to walk the whole mile back. Thankfully the store owner was a nice old man who allowed them to do so. So, they sat in a corner of the store and ate a whole can of ice cream while doing so they took funny selfies which would remain as a beautiful memory. Joo Hyun starred at the picture in a straight face. She looked at Doo Joon and tried to feel the same thing she was feeling when she looked at Dong Hae's picture but there was nothing more than unsolved, complicated feelings she couldn't describe. Last time she saw him, he was far different than the man in that picture and she didn't know why. She sighed and walked into the living room with her phone in her right and the glass of water in her left hand. She dialed Seul Gi's number, which had no response. She sighed again, sat on the couch down and tried to call her again. A paper on the table caught her attention while she was waiting for Seul Gi to pick  up. She took the paper and saw Seul Gi's handwriting on it. She frowned, put the phone away and started reading the paper. It was a letter from her.

Dear Joo Joo,

I honestly don't know how to feel. I even don't know, if I am doing the right thing. It will probably disappoint you but I have to tell you that I am leaving with Hyuk Jae. Yes, you read it right. Finally he convinced me to go back. It won't be for good and to respect his decision, I can't tell you why. But I want you to know that I really love you and I know that you got really strong over the last years. In fact, you are the only one who improved among us but Hyuk Jae didn't, Joo Hyun-ah. He is suffering a lot and I want it to end. I apologize with my whole heart that I couldn't see you off in a more proper way but this is the way things developed. I am so sorry Joo Hyun-ah!

Take care, study well and please don't be mad at me

Your Seul Gi 

Joo Hyun's vision got blurred because of the tears in her eyes. How could she ? She was frowning hard and felt the letter shaking because of her fingers. She held and started crying in silence. She was alone. Her bestfriend was gone. She needed her right now, but she was not there. What is she supposed to do now ? She immediately grabbed her phone and dialed Tae Hyung's number. 

+ Yes ?
- Tae Hyung-ah...
+ Joo Hyun ? Are you crying ? What happened ?
- (cryings) Tae Hyung-ah, I... What am I going to do ?
+ Ya! Joo Hyun-ah, what's wrong ? Hello ? Hello ? HELLO ?

Tae Hyung was about to play a game with the boys but immedietaly left everything and rushed out. After a few minutes, he stood in front of her door and rang the bell. When there was not a response, he rang again and even knocked hard on her door. Joo Hyun finally managed to open the door and starred at him with a messed make-up on her face. Tae Hyung could easily notice that she was crying hard. "Joo Hyun-ah.." He said and took few steps in her apartment. Joo Hyun's lips were shaking again, Tae Hyung quickly embraced her in his arms and her hair "Shh, it's okay. It's okay." Joo Hyun cried in his arms and hugged him. Tae Hyung closed the door with his foot and continued her hair. He kissed her head and whispered "You're fine, Joo Hyun-ah." Even though, he didn't know what happened. After a few seconds Joo Hyun stopped crying and pulled herself out of his embrace. She looked down and whispered "Seul Gi left." Tae Hyung only looked at her. Joo Hyun was finally facing him "He left, Tae Hyung. She wrote- She wrote this letter and left with that ." She showed him the letter which Tae Hyung took away and read. Joo Hyun turned around and sat on the couch down. She was crossing her arms and biting her right tumb's nail. After Tae Hyung read the letter, he sighed and looked at her again. He walked beside her and touched her hand. "I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. She was the only person in this ing world which I could tell everything. She was my sister. How dare she leave with him ? And more over back to Rokpyu ? What is that Tae Hyung ? Can you explain ?" Tae Hyung was slightly smiling "Ya! What about me ? You can also tell me everything." Joo Hyun looked at him and laughed coldly "And then you leave me too. Like every precious person in my life. You will leave me too. That's typical for me. I can't keep anyone. Everyone is disappearing. Everyone is leaving. That's so- That's so-" She started crying again. Tae Hyung pulled her into his embrace again and was her shoulder "It's okay!" He said again. "Noooo.. nothing is okay...." Joo Hyun said in between her tears. "Ya!" Tae Hyung said and tried to make her look at him. He was holding her head "Look at me. I will never leave you, you got this ?" He was having a straight, serious face and looking into her eyes. "I. Will. Never. Leave. You. Note that." Joo Hyun was looking at him with teary eyes, her cheeks were still touched by his hands. "I feel weird right now." She said which made Tae Hyung chuckle. He took a tissue and gave it to her "Come clean your nose and tears. I'm staying here tonight, so you won't be alone." He said this and went into the kitchen to prepare a warm tea for her. Joo Hyun wasn't able to say something or to move, so she was sitting on the couch and blankly starring at the ground. After Tae Hyung finished making tea, he came back and hand it to her. They were sitting next to eachother, Tae Hyung hugging her shoulder. After some time, Joo Hyun dozed off in his embrace.

The nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter