Episode 05

We Got Married : Fox Couple


Third Person POV

It was six in the morning and the Astraea dorm are still quiet as ever

Members are still peaceful sleeping but there was already one figure who's busily lurking in the dorm. 

 

There was a soft knock causing her to stir. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" the person on the door greeted respectively

 

"Minhyun-ah, what brings you here this early?" 

"

I'm not sure if Mieun told you but we have schedule today. We will be getting married tomorrow"

 

"Omo, chincha???" She exclaimed surprised

 

"Ne. I'm really sorry for dropping by just like this Mandy."

 

"No it's really okay. Up until now I still can't believe you are our Mieun-ah's husband. If you really need to go, you can just wake her up. Her room is right next to the door on the left"

 


Minhyun's POV

 

After Mandy's direction, I headed to Mieun's room. 

I opened the door and everything was still dark except for the light coming from her window. 

While she was sleeping, a soft piano instrumental was playing. 

 

"It's her lullaby, she can't really sleep well before but after Daybreak got released, she sleeps like a baby"


I turned and saw that Mandy followed me to her room. I signalled the camera men to be quiet as to not disturb her. 

 

Mandy opened her lights causing all of us to have a better view of her room. 

 

"The lights wouldn't bother her sleep that's for sure so don't be worried. Just wake her up so you can start your wedding preparation"

 

"How about the other members?" 

 

"I could help you contact the people in your guest list. Just give us the list and we will handle it. That way you can focus on all other wedding aspects."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Ne. That's the only thing we can do for our Mieun especially since today is our day off."

 

I looked around and saw that her room is really clean. There were photos hanged all around her room. I looked around and saw various photos of her with her members, her family, her fans, I even saw her with some of my members in the picture. In her bedside table, there was a picture of us together given to her by our fans. 

 

She has shelves full of albums but on one side of her room there was a special corner containing all NUEST Albums and even Wanna One. 


We had a separate shelf along with their albums. It made my heart warm knowing everything that her members was saying is true. 


"Eun-ah" I tried calling her but she didn't even move.

 

I sat near her bed and slowly brushed the lose strands of her hair from her face.


"Mieun-ah" 

 

"hmm" She whined tossing from her bed.

 

"You have to wake up now"

 

"5 minutes" She said softly

 

"No, you need to wake up now Eun-ah"

 

She didn't respond for a while until she turned and shocked us. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me in her sleep. 

 

"5 more minutes "

 

Mieun looks very beautiful even with her hair loosely covering her face.

 

I saw the cameramen struggle whether or not they would stop the filming in an instant.

 

"Eun-ah, we have wedding to plan" I tried telling her softly this time. 

 

"Oppa, I'm still sleepy" She said cuddling closer.

 

"I know Eun-ah but our wedding is not gonna plan everything on its own." 

 

"Carry me?" She said child like with her eyes still clsoe.

 

"She'll definitely regret this once she founds out what she did" Mandy said from the side. 

 

I helped her up and she's still stucked to my side, hugging me from the back. I laughed at how cute she's acting. Mieun is a very independent woman that's why it's a little bit surprising seeing her vulnerable like this.  

 

It took her 10 whole minutes before she went back to her normal self.

 

"I'm sorry oppa. It's really embarrassing the way I acted earlier."

 

"It's okay eun-ah. It's really cute"

 

"What do we have planned for today?" She asked changing the subject

 

"We have dress fitting, cake testing and other wedding planning stuff. We are also to get our photo taken"

 

"That sounds like a very long day."

 

"It is really a long day but I know it will be fun"


Time really does fly when you are having fun.

 

We were able to finish all our planning in just a couple of hours. Now all we have to do is the dress fitting for her and our prenuptial shoot.

We decided to have our photoshoot in Hanuk Village. We wanted to merge the modern and traditional korean culture. While we were in the village we are going to be wearing modern wedding garments. We decided to shoot wearing hanboks in one of the hotels we are staying at. 

 

The shoot is very fun but It was very hard especially for me. I have to physically restrain myself from looking at her with pure adoration. I know this is just a show but my heart stopped the moment she first entered the room with her wedding gown on. 

 

Everything suddenly stopped and all I could see is her. 

After our shoot, We received a text from Mandy saying that all necessary guests are already invited and fortunately for us they all agreed to come. 

 


 

How did you feel when you saw your wife during your dress fitting?

MH: My heart stopped beating and all I can think o if how lucky I was she is my wife. 

 

Your husband said his heart stopped when he saw you walk out of the fitting room wearing your wedding dress

ME: he did? I was nervous because oppa was not saying anything when I walked out of the fiting room. I thought he didn't like it. It'a relief that he does like it.

 

Are you nervous for the wedding?

MH: Instead of being nervous, I'm really excited about it.

ME: I am excited for the wedding . The only tthing I'm nervous of is my members teasing me senseless the whole day.