Chapter 01

We Got Married : Fox Couple

Behind the Scenes

 

"Mieun" I turned around and looked back at him. 

 

"Ne oppa?" I asked him curiously

 

"Thank You" 

 

"For what?" I asked him confused

 

"For calling them. I really wanted to but I'm afraid-"

 

"No need to thank me for that. I knew how you feel and I just wanted to help you out." 

 

"Thank you but aren't you afraid of the backlash?"

 

"No. Astraea has been criticized from day one so we stopped giving a damn about it" 

 

"Still, thank you"

 

"This might be a virtual marriage but I want us to be as genuine as possible. I don't want us to follow script or to force our chemistry."

 

"I feel that way too. I have to warn you in advance... I really don't know how to do all this dating stuff."

 

"I'm not experienced too so its okay. I don't expect anything from you after We got Married but for now let's just enjoy the experience"

 

"Okay let's have fun. Who's going to pick you up?" He asked when we were walking out of the rooftop. 

 

"I'm going to call my manager soon"

 

"My manager left his car with me. If it's alright with you, do you want to have coffee with me before heading out?"

 

"Yeah sure, I don't think that will be a problem" 

 

Eventhough it will be a long drive, Minhyun insisted to send me off to my dorm hence the reason why we went to myeongdong. 

 

"Do you have any dating experience before? I don't want to screw this experience for you" he said shyly

 

"I never dated anyone before. I don't think you'll screw this up for me. Jonghyun speaks so highly of you so I know you won't do anything that will potentially hurt me" 

 

"Is there any place you want to visit?" He asked

 

"Don't judge me okay???"

 

"Where do you want to go to?"

 

"I want to eat street foods oppa. I've been on a very strict diet since comeback started" 

 

"Kaja?" I extended my hand initiating our very first skinship ever. 

 

We were walking around Myeongdong hand in hand while trying different street foods. 

 

We were occasionally stopped by fans asking for our photos. 

Some of the fans who approached us still threw me dirty looks.  

 

"This is exactly what I don't like to happen" He whispered with gritted teeth. 

 

"Relax, It's okay" I assured him smiling. 

 

"UNNNIIEEEE!!!" I turned around and saw Serin running towards me.

 

"Serin-ah?" I asked surprised

 

"Omo, I came here the moment they started to post you are in myeongdong with Minhyun Oppa" 

 

"You knew each other?" He asked surprised

 

"Ne. Your wife is a LOVE, remember?" I asked him teasingly

 

"I thought you were only saying that as a joke" He said shyly

 

"Ani Oppa. Mieun unnie is really a LOVE. In fact she's the president of NU'EST fanbase in Busan" 

 

"Jinja?" He asked visibly surprised

 

"Please stop it Serin it's embarrassing" I laughed

 

Serin is a fellow fanclub president. She's handling the Gwangju Region while I handle the Busan. 

After our encounter with Serin, Minhyun kept asking me if all she said was true. 

I kept on ignoring him and proceed on walking around the streets. 

 

Our night ended with him dropping me off to my dorm. 

 

"I had fun today so thank you Mieun-ah" 

 

"Thank you for tonight oppa."