The Three Musketeers

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

 

2 hours had passed since I reached home from the hospital. Sakura, Yujin and Yena were still here. They told me they wanted to cook for me before they left. I was told to stay in my room and rest. Im bored. I wondered what trouble awaits me. It sounded scary.

Knock! Knock!

Sakura entered the room with food trays. My heart started to race whenever I saw her. Is she going to feed me? Im getting nervous as hell!! 

 

“You dont have to be nervous everytime you see me,” Sakura said.
“Im not!”

 

Sakura smirked and she placed the food tray in front of me. She took a seat next to me. On my bed!! Shes too close. What will she do this time?

 

“Chaeyeon. Im doing nothing. Dont overthink..” 
“Dont get suspicious for nothing...Im not thinking about anything!” 
“Really?I can read you so well you know...” she said while making cute face.

 

I swear I almost fainted when I  saw that. My face turned all red again. Im blushing like crazy. Gay panicking all over. Feeling so hot. Sweating like .

 

“Stop your gay panic. Start eating before this porridge get cold”

 

She fed me a spoonful of porridge. It was very good and felt very familiar.

 

“Yummy. Who made this?” I asked.
“Yujin and Yena,” Sakura answered.
“They can cook? “ I was shocked. That two crackhead can cook?
“ Nope. They just call for delivery from McDonald..”

 

Of course! Thats why it taste very familiar. I was an idiot believing they could cook. The two know nothing other than being dumb and dumber everytime.

 

“They are not idiot. Just slightly genius.” Sakura said and fed me another spoonful of porridge.

 

Did she just read me? I was saying nothing and she literally just response to everything in my mind. Maybe she have supernatural power! That would be awesome! Superhero Sakura! Must be cool.

 

“Stop dreaming and eat this!”

 

Sakura really forced me to eat that porridge. Sakura didnt really talked much. I wonder why. 

 

“You need to rest now so you can go to school tomorrow,” 

 

Sakura picked up the tray and put it aside. I lay on my bed and pulled up my blanket up to my chest. Im waiting for her to say anything but she said nothing. She checked her phone and replied some text. I was watching. ‘Hello? Can you see me? I need attention! Im sick!’ I was talking to myself. 

 

“So you need my attention now?” she asked suddenly.

Oh crap!

Sakura took a chair and sat beside my bed. She took my hand and started to play with it.

 

“I will stay until you fell asleep. Get some rest so that you can meet me tomorrow,”

 

I nodded slightly. She touched my head lightly. Playing with my hair. How I wish this moment would last forever. 

 

“Jjaeyeon....Im glad you came yesterday...” she whispered and kissed my forehead.

 

CODE RED! CODE RED! CODE RED! My heart was having an earthquake magnitude 10! ‘She just kissed me again!’ 

 

“Maybe I need to limit our skinship. You are panicking again..” Sakura giggled.
“Shht...i need to sleep...” 
“Go ahead.. I wont do anything else...”

 

So mean! Limit skinship? Im dying for her. It should be infinity of skinship.

 

“Jjaeyeon...stop it...just sleep okay..” Sakura said with her loving eyes.
“Okay...”

 

I settled down and stared at her until I didnt realised I felt asleep. 

 

“ Lee Chaeyeon....rest well...”

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon POV

 

I walked into the classroom to see there was no Sakura. I checked my watch. 7 am. She should be here. Yes. She was here because all her stuff was on the table. I put my bag on my seat then I started to roam around. Maybe she was looking for food? I went to the vending machine. Not here. Then I checked the cafeteria. Empty. Maybe on the rooftop. I walked to the rooftop. I sneaked around. I noticed a familiar figure. Wearing white and pink school uniform. She was standing facing the wall with her eyes closed. 

This is my chance to surprise her. Suddenly, Sakura shouted.

“10!”

She turned around and began scanning the area. Crap! Did she knew Im here?

 

“I know you are there! Come out!”

 

Im busted! My face turned pale. I got caught even before Im trying. I came out from my hideout and put my hand up.

 

“You caught me!” 
“Jjaeyeon?” Sakura looked shock.
“Yeah me. Why?”

 

A familiar voice shouted behind me.

 

“Aigoo Lee Chaeyeon. We just started the game.” Its the duck.

 

Not just the duck. Its Yena alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter