The First Day Is Gone And Here Comes The Second Day

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

So, Honggi and Sakura knew each other. Thanks to me they made an unexpected reunion. How they met? Well, they both work as a model for multiple of CF before so thats how they knew each other. Me? Watching Honggi CF? I never watched his CF because he never told me about it. If only I knew, I might came back to Korea on my own because of Sakura. Hahaha. I had gone insane today. That how I thought for now.

Back to reality, we gathered at the dining table for dinner. Unexpectedly, Sakura joined us. She said she love eating with family. ‘So, Im a part of her family now? As a sister? Brother? Girlfriend?’ Thinking about that made me all smile.

“Yah Lee Chaeyeon. Why are you all smiling and not eating?” Honggi blurted out.

I came back to reality. Sakura was staring at me with her big shining eyes. Such a cute puppy eyes. I could swim in her eyes all day long and I will be happy. 

“Do you like my eyes that much Jjaeyeon?” she asked.

I startled. I quickly ate my food. She smirked and continued eating.

“Woah Chaeyeon. I guess making friend with Somi turned you into weird girl.” Honggi added.
“How am I weird. Im perfectly fine!” I looked at Honggi.

Honggi just made that ‘I cant believe you’ face and ate his food. I turned at Sakura and she acted like nothing happened. This two person are just unbelieveable. Then, the dinner continued with the two of them talking about business this and that and  I was almost invisible. What a boring dinner.

= = = = =

Chaeyeon POV

Sakura just bid goodbye to Honggi and now Im walking her to her car Ghini. I was all silent and so did she.  

“I guess I should get back now. Its pretty late.” Sakura said.
“Oh really? Okay sure. I will see you tomorrow.”
“ Chaeyeon? What are you thinking the whole day?  You are blushing here and there. You are really a unique person.”
“Well, I am unique. Because I am Lee Chaeyeon!” I said with confidence.
“Really? Lets try this out!”

Out of the blue she hugged me. I could feel her hand sliding through my waist and she just leaned on my shoulder. I could hear her breathing. I felt hot. She just breathed ily and Im in a complete shocked mode that I am not moving.

“I hope you rest well. Dont forget to dream.....about me...,” she whispered and let go of me.
“What....” I could not finish my sentence because she just raised her hand saying goodbye and drove away.

And me? Im still in my panic mode. My face turns all red. My heart is beating like crazy, faster than this morning. It had reached the maximum heartbeat I could reach. I watched her car left my house. Then I walked slowly inside. Im still in panic mode. Because of the sudden hug.

“Hey sister! Are you in panic gay mode?”Honggi shouted from upstairs.

I completely ignored him and ran to my room as fast as I could. Then, I jumped on my bed and cover my face with a pillow.

“ ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

I screamed as loud as I can until I settled down. I guess nobody heard that.

“Hey sister? You still in panic gay mode?” I heard a knocked on the door. Its Honggu again. I could hear him giggling outside.

“Get lost!” I shouted.
“Okay...dont get carried away. I know she is too attractive to resist.”
“You better get lost before I go around and spread rumors about your girlfriends!” 
“Okay okay! I will go.”

I heard no more voice on the door. He probably gone. I suddenly felt tired. What have I done today. It felt like a very long day. I get up and went to wash up. It was nice to let the cold water flow through your body after a long tiring day. After shower I get ready to sleep. I pulled up my blanket and took a deep breath. ‘You did good today Chaeyeon! Sakura. Did she arrived home already?’. Suddenly my phone beep. There was a message received. Its from Saku-chan.

Sakura : In case you are wondering. I have arrived safely at home.❤

Chaeyeon : Okay good to know. Whats with the heart emoji though?

Sakura : Ah, to make you go crazy about me!❤❤❤

Chaeyeon : As if! Im straight! Im into boys okay?

Sakura : Really? Hmm...okay nevermind. 

Chaeyeon : Thats it? Just like that?

Sakura : Ah Im tired. I will see you tomorrow. Goodbye Jjaeyeon! 

Chaeyeon : Okay goodnight Saku-chan.

The conversation ended just like that. Just like that. Just like that until I realized ‘Did I just reject her?’. My head could not stop thinking. Am I doing the right thing? I am doing the right thing I guess.  Another message arrived. Its from Yena.

Yena : Sakura told me to send this to you. She must be crazy!

Chaeyeon : What is it?

Yena sent a pict

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter