Truth and Lies

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

 

After the announcement by Sakura yesterday, I could barely think straight. I went back on my own and ignored all Sakura phone calls. Its not like Im angry at her but thinking that she hid so many things from me making me upset. Now, I have to think on how to beat Kaeun. Im all stressed.

 

Its was 7 in the morning and I went directly to the rooftop. I didnt want to go to class because Sakura would be there and I had no intention to meet her. But I guessed wrong. Sakura was on the rooftop. Not alone. There was Irene. So I guess now everyone came early to school just to meet Sakura. Phew. It became a trend now. I silently peeked on their conversation.

 

“Are you challenging me Sakura?” Irene asked.
“You know well why I told you that...”
“Do you still blamed me for everything that happened?”
“Is that what you think?” Sakura asked.
“You are making thing worst!”
“Im sorting this out...we need to settle...since I have Chaeyeon now..”

 

Me? Okay this is getting more interesting.

 

“What do you want?” Irene asked.
“Stop stalking me...leave me alone...”

 

What? Irene was stalking Sakura?

 

“So you knew I was stalking...” Irene revealed.
“I dont know why you did that. We broke up years ago.”

 

Whoaa!! So they really dated each other!

 

“But Im not over you!” Irene confessed.
“What do you mean? You left me for Seulgi unnie!”
“I had no choice! I couldnt see you in pain!” Irene replied.

 

OMG. Just what is this? My love triangle is going to be a love square?

 

“What nonsense are you talking....”
“I couldnt let Kaeun hurt you more! When she ruined my family business, you helped me and covered all the loss. When Kaeun sent the bully to hit me, you took the hit. Not once...but many times. And when Kaeun almost got me expelled, you kneeled down to her, begging for mercy. You knew I love the school so much so you begged her. From that moment I knew, if I stay with you, you will suffer more. I didnt want you to suffer because of me. I dont want that. I used Seulgi as an excused to break up with you!” Irene explained.

 

Okay this is tragic. Irene been lying to me about her and Sakura. There were no one dying in her story or whatsoever.

 

“You should hold on then...Its the only thing you could do.” Sakura said in low tone.

 

Sakura looked into Irene. She looked calm.

 

“That was my biggest mistake....” Irene get teary.
“Its too late...I have no feelings for you. There is only Chaeyeon.” 

 

Aww my poor Saku-chan. How hard must it be for her to handle it alone. After all the sacrificed, Irene just left her for some stupid reasons.

 

“There are still no space for me?” Irene asked.

 

Sakura paused for a while.

 

“Chaeyeon fill in too much. I guess it full,” Sakura replied 
“You know I play an important role in the match right?”
“Thats why I told you to choose well. Dont make the same mistake again.”
“Considering our situation now...I might change my mind. “ Irene said.
“Its up to you...winning or losing...I will stay with Chaeyeon till the end.”
“Woah...now I envy Chaeyeon so much...” 
“If you have nothing else to say, you should leave cause Chaeyeon been waiting for her turn..” 

 

Crap. I got caught again. I stood up and waved my hand.

 

“Just incredible Sakura...As you wish, I will take my leave..”

 

Irene walked and stopped by me.

 

“Sorry for lying, but since you heard everything, i just want to warn you to be careful. Loving too...”

 

Before Irene could finished her sentence, Sakura shouted.

 

“There is nothing wrong with loving too much and this story is not some dramatic or a melodrama or thriller or action. Its a rom com for god sake. Love story ending should be happily ever after ! Do you understand? Just leave because I have a lot to explain to my baby!”

 

What? A baby?

 

“Idiot Sakura...I will take my leave. Bye.” Irene just left.

 

I walked heading for Sakura. 

 

“I need an explanation...” I said.
“You should give me at least a good morning kiss first. I was craving for it!”
“Nope!”

 

Sakura pouted . She must be upset. 

 

“Okay I lose!”

 

I pulled Sakura shirt, leaned closer and kissed her. It last for a while. Feeling her vanilla scent really lighten up my mood. My heart still raced but it felt more comfortable. Then I slowly break away from the kiss.

 

“You naughty girl, really know the timing!” Sakura teased me 
“Okay, shut it. Now, any explanation?” I maintained a serious face although inside Im dying happily because of the kissed.
“Your words are my command!”

 

Aww. Just how cute my Saku-chan was this morning.

 

“What you heard, its true. We were dating and we broke up a year ago because she dumped me.”

 

Sakura paused.

 

“After all the things I did for her, all the sacrifice, she just left me. “ Sakura added.
“You still have feelings for her?”
“NO! If you dont believe me, just look at my heart. There is only Lee Chaeyeon inside! You can kill me now, cut my heart and see for yourself.”

 

I giggled. Sakura really love to joke.

 

“Okay...i got it. But....”

 

I hesitated for a while.

 

“Lee Kaeun? What are you gonna do about her?” I asked.
“Its not me. Its you. Kaeun usually plays dirty but until now she done nothing. I guess this time she really want to win fair and square.” Sakura explained 
“I see...but what do you mean by Irene sunbaenim had to choose well?”

 

Sakura was scratching he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter