Return

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

 

“Yes, I like Sakura more than a friend,” Eunbi confessed.

 

I didnt know how to react. The girl who was  caught cheating with my girl just confessed that she had a thing for my girl. 

 

“But Im holding in...because I know she only love you...” Eunbi added.
“What do you mean?”
“I treasure our friendship more Chaeyeon...”

 

Eunbi stared at me.

 

“I will let go of my feeling for Sakura if that what it takes to maintain our friendship...” Eunbi said.
“Eunbi....”
“Nothing happened between me and Sakura that night. All night she kept calling for you. I thought I might have a chance but I was wrong. All she care about is you.”

 

I saw Eunbi getting teary.

 

“If being with you can make her happy....Then I will do exactly like that. My feeling for Sakura will slowly fade as time pass by but Sakura feeling for you stay forever..”

 

Now I felt bad for Eunbi. She was hurting this whole year and I was selfish and accused her for cheating. I didnt even checked and just pushed her away. Eunbi really care for me and guide me a lot and I didnt even think of that.

 

“Eunbi....Im sorry...” I apologized.

 

I started crying and Eunbi pulled me for a hug.

 

“Its okay Chaeyeon...Its my fault...”
“Its not your fault....I was stupid...I didnt listen to you guys...Sakura must be upset...”
“Sakura did nothing wrong...She was trapped...” Eunbi told me.

 

I slowly pushed away from Eunbi.

 

“Where is Sakura?” I asked Eunbi.
“Punishment?”

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon POV

 

I walked slowly into the school hall. I heard noises, people laughing and screaming inside. 

 

“YAH AHN YUJIN! STOP MAKING MESS!” Yena yelled.

 

Yujin was running around the hall throwing papers.

 

“SLAVE YENA! CLEAN UP!” Yujin ordered.

 

Yena stomped her feet and clenched her teeth. Then she started to clean up. However, I didnt see Sakura anywhere.

 

“SLAVE YENA! HERES YOUR WATER!”

 

I heard Sakura screamed from the second floor. She just poured a bucket of red paint onto the floor.

 

“YAHHHHHH!!!! MIYAWAKI SAKURA!!!!” Yena shouted.

 

Oh my god. I remembered. Yena lost the bet so Yena is Sakura slave now. Out of nowhere, Yujin ran and she just slide through the paint. Her clothes now all red but she seemed happy about it.

 

“Oh yeah...this is fun! “ Yujin said.
“Really? Im joining!”

 

Sakura went downstairs and started to slide through the red paint as Yujin did. Yena was frozen. The red paint smeared all over the hall because of those two.

 

“Are you guys seriously?” Yena getting mad.
“You should try! Its fun!” Sakura suggested.
“Should I?”

 

Yena dropped the mop and started to play along with those two. I watched in awe. How could these three be together? They just made the hall looked dirty and they would probably got scolded by Miss Soyou again. 

 

“JJAEYEON?” 

 

Sakura looked in my direction. And so did Yena and Yujin.

 

“Owh hi...” I greeted awkwardly.
“What are you doing here?” Yujin asked.
“Owh...I forget my book...and I was passing by when I heard noise here...”

 

That sound convincing right? Or not?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter