What Happened in London

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Few Days Earlier in London,

 

Eunbi POV

 

We were at the club celebrating our filming wrapped up. I was having fun but not Sakura. She was sitting at the corner by herself. I saw Kaeun had been watching her movement for a while but not making a move. Kaeun was really scary at some point. 

 

“Hey Eunbi, you had been watching her for a while you know...” said Gina, the audio director who was dancing with me.
“Im just worried...she dont look that good...” 
“As if...You are obvious though...”

 

My face turned red. If Sakura could read me, she would find my crush on her. I didnt want her to catch me. I didnt want to make things awkward for us especially with Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon is a good friend and I had no plan to fight with her. Having a bad relationship with Kaeun is enough.

 

The next thing I noticed, a guy just gave Sakura a drink and Sakura had told him off. As expected from Sakura, she hated a guy who is taking advantage if her. Then, Kaeun came to meet her but she also refused Kaeun. She was loyal enough.

 

‘!’

 

I heard that. Something was wrong. I excused myself and went to Sakura. I approached Sakura and called her name. Sakura looked weird.

 

“Sakura!Sakura!” 

 

Out of nowhere, Sakura pulled me for a hug.

 

“I miss you!” Sakura said.

 

Then, she cupped my face and leaned in for a kiss. Im too shocked that I did nothing. All I could feel was her lips was pressing hard on mine and it felt so nice. My heart was racing like crazy and I felt like the world had stop for a while. 

 

“I love you...” Sakura said before she out on the couch.

 

The flustered me was frozen. She told me she miss me. She just kissed me and now she was telling me that she loved me. What is this? I slapped my own cheek. Okay this is not a dream. 

 

“Jjaeyeon.....I miss you....” Sakura mumbled.

 

It was heart-breaking. Now I know why she kissed me. She thought that I was Chaeyeon. You dummy Kwon Eunbi. I let out a long sighed. Next, I checked around only to find the Cola she drank had some mysterious substance. 

 

“Someone just gave her drug....damn...she must imagining things now...”

 

I picked up Sakura, put her hand across my shoulder and we went out of the club.

 

“Jjaeyeon...where are we going?” Sakura asked.
“Back to hotel...”
“I dont want to go to the hotel....I want to be with Jjaeyeon...” Sakura mumbled.

 

Aish this girl. All she thought about was Chaeyeon. The taxi I called arrive and we sat at the backseat. The whole journey was quite because Sakura was sleeping. Sakura lay her head on my lap and she looked like a baby. I touched her cheek slightly and played with her hair.

 

“Miss....your girl?” The taxi driver asked.
“I wish so...but not...” I replied.
“But you two look good together....”
“Thanks...but staying as a friend is better...”

 

I told him the truth. If staying as a friend would keep her close to me, I rather be her friend.

 

We reached the hotel and I had to drag Sakura into her room. However, I couldnt find her room key so I just took her into my room. Whats worse Sakura vomitted on my clothes and it was gross. Sakura was all mess right now. I put Sakura on the bed and I went to get some clean towel. I helped to clean her up. I was about to her shirt when I hesitated.

 

“Should I? Im nervous...”

 

I closed my eyes and her shirt. I took my t-shirt and put it on her.

 

“Ah....this...is..comfortable..” Sakura said.

 

I pulled up the blanket up to her chest. Then, I went to clean myself. I took a very long shower because there was a lot in my mind. After the shower I was about to go sleep. However, Sakura was not on the bed.

 

“Sakura?” I called her.

 

I searched around and I found her sleeping near the fridge. Was she sleepwalking? I helped her back to the bed. Then, I climbed up the bed and laid next to her. 

 

“Ah so tiring...” I let out.

 

Suddenly, Sakura hand was on my waist. Sakura just get closer to me and she just hugged me tight and put her head in my shoulder. I was too flustered to move.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter