Finally Sports Day

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

 

Sports day is here. And I was nervous as hell. Ive been preparing a lot for the past week especially training. My members? Some are good and the others need miracles. Some of the seniors told me that I had a chance to win if I played with strategy. Yeah strategy. I used up all my braincells to come up with one. Its been hectic. So, during sports day, the prizes will be given based on grades. In grade 12, the fight would be between class 12A, 12B and 12C. Rumors said good athletes came mostly from 12B. Its Kaeun class. Now, my stressed level risen up. 

 

Sports Day 

 

The sports days here. I was nervous. We were all in the classroom preparing for the Opening ceremony where all classes need to participate in the parade. There will be a competition for Best Squad. So the costume and prop team played an important roles in this. And the busy me forget to check on these four, Yuri and Yena for costume while Yujin and Minju for props. The last time I heard about the costume was Yuri and Yena fighting whether we should wear fairies or superhero outfit and I knew nothing about the prop. To my surprise, everything was ready on that day. All the costume and prop were ready. But.  

 

“I thought we are going with fairies concept?” I asked Yuri.

 

Yuri smacked Yena head who was standing beside her.

 

“Yena without my approval changed all the order!!!”

 

Yuri looked upset. And angry.

 

“Its okay Yuri, we will look cool in superhero outfit!” Yena said.

 

Yeah. The fairies dress is gone. Its all superhero outfit. Yena was ready with her Iron Man suit and it even equipped with Iron Man Arc Reactor on it. Amazing. On the other side, Yujin was already wearing her Deadpool suit and her face could not be seen anymore since shes on full costume. And Sakura, she was wearing her designated Spiderman outfit. She already covered her head using the mask. Well, its a spiderwoman.

 

“Jjayeon...why dont you be my Mary Jane so we can do the upside down kiss!” Sakura leaned to my face.
“Forget your Mary Jane. Im the Captain America....” I pushed her lightly.
“Spiderman and Cap cant kiss, what a waste.. “ Sakura returned to her seat.

 

Well, Yuri was wearing Black Widow, Minju became Captain Marvel, Eunbi was Thor, Chaewon was Doctor Strange, Hitomi was Scarlet Witch, Hyewon was Gamora (they really painted her green!!), Wonyoung was War Machine and they made a crazy outfit for Nako, its the teenager Groot. Nako was super mad but then she calmed down because of their effort.

 

“Groot Nako is kawaaaiiiii...” Yena squealed.

 

Yujin and Yena had gone crazy since Nako put the costume on. They were taking pictures not only with Nako but everyone.

 

“Yena! Im really proud of you!” said Yujin.
“Im also salute you because you made the best prop ever!”

 

The two really worked together behind Minju and Yuri. The had Captain shield, Thor hammer,Mjolnir  and even some fake armory. They really planned all this. But I noticed there were MK label on all outfit and prop.

 

“MK? What is that?” I asked.

 

All eyes on me.

 

“You dont know? Seriously?” Yujin was shocked.
“Are you even her girlfriend?” Yena added.

 

MK? Maybe I heard somewhere. Its big. Like so big.

 

“Its our sponsors! Miyawaki Kingdom!” 

 

Miyawaki?

 

 Sakura? 

 

I paused for a while, lagging.

 

Of course. She was in charged of sponsors.

 

“I cant believe this. You dont know my company!” Sakura said.
“I know it was a big company but I dont know its yours...” I explained.
“You really need to focus when Im talking. Dont get all excited and blushed all over...” Sakura teased me.

 

Gosh. Now Im turning red. 

 

“Look...now shes blushing!” Sakura continued.

 

The whole class laughed. They got me this time. I couldnt hide my happiness. I almost forget about my worries. Then Eunbi interrupted.

 

“Lets settle and head to the stadium...” 

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon POV

 

It was hectic. There were so many people. The mini stadium was packed. Im sweating because I was nervous. Our class was last in queue. And I could see Class 12B leading the parade. The most weird thing? Our class was the only one wearing superhero costume. The others were wearing fairies and princess dresses. Almost all of them except for Irene class. They were going with vampire theme and it looked cool.  A loud cheer could be heard when Irene class entered cause they looked awesome. Seulgi even placed herself in a coffin and jumped out from there. 

 

“Our amazing sunbae!!” Yujin shouted.
“A total girl crush!” Wonyoung screamed.

 

Next. Its our turn. Im nervous.

 

“Its showtime!” Yena said.

 

I hold my shield and lead the group. A loud cheer could be heard in the stadium. Yena and Wonyoung were floating!!! I just realised the suit came with an air pressure that allowed them to float for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter