Investigation

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV


I slowly opened my eyes. I checked the time. It was 5 in the morning. My face felt bloated. Maybe from too much crying yesterday. I thought I was alone in my room but I notice a familiar figure sleeping om the couch. 


“Saku-chan...”


I thought she left. She was there the whole night. Looking at her now made me felt bad. She must be worried all night. I went closer to Sakura. She looked beautiful when she was asleep.


“Just pretty....” 


But then the picture of Sakura and Eunbi kissing replayed in my memory. I felt horrible just thinking about that. Last night, Sakura told me that it was a misunderstanding. She was tricked into drinking drug and caused her to have a hallucination. About wearing Eunbi cloth, Sakura said it was because her clothes got dirty. Well, even though she explained it, I still had my doubt. The doubt that I had cause my insecurity.


“Jjaeyeon....dont...go...” Sakura mumbled in her sleep.
“Jjaeyeon....im...sorry....”


Sakura was sweating. She must be having a bad dream. 


“Saku-chan....” I touch her hand slightly.
“JJAEYEON!”


Sakura screamed and woke up in shocked. Sakura looked around. The moment she realized I was next to her, Sakura pulled me into a hug.


“Dont go....dont leave me...” She said.


I was too puzzled to talk. I could feel Sakura heart beating so fast.


“What happened?” I asked.
“A bad dream....”


The dream must be really bad that Sakura was feeling very nervous right now. 


“Its okay. Its over anyway. Just a dream right?” I tried to calm her.


Sakura slowly released me. She took a deep breath. Then, she took my hand and twirled our finger together.


“Are you okay?” Sakura asked.
“What do you think?”
“Your mind is not okay....I can hear it...”
“My girlfriend just kissed my best friend and even slept together...how can I be okay?”


Sakura pouted .


“Im sorry.....” 


I should be very angry right now but I just couldnt. She was caught ‘cheating’ but I couldnt get mad at her. What is wrong with me? Just looking at her puppy eyes made me soft all over. Ah my heart is just complicated. ‘Yah! Lee Chaeyeon! At least scold her for cheating!’ I even thought to myself like that.


“I swear I will prove my innocence!” Sakura added.


Hmm. Sound convincing. Should I trusted her?


“Please....Jjaeyeon....my baby Jjaeyeon...” Sakura did some aegyo there.


Watching her aegyo made me squealed there. What a sudden attack. My heart couldnt take it. I turned away because I didnt want her to notice Im blushing there.


“Jjaeyeon? Please?”
“Okay...for now...im not forgiving you because you just cheat on me...” I said.
“Ahh why...”
“As your punishment for kissing other, you will have to maintain a 1m distance with me until you prove you are not guilty!”
“WHAT? 1M? THATS TOO FAR!” Sakura was displease.
“It started now. Go back home. Shower and go to school. I will meet you at school.”


I pulled my hand away from Sakura and went straight to take shower. ‘Thats how you do it Chaeyeon!’. Now Im proud of myself.


= = = = =


3rd Person POV


Yena, Yujin and Sakura were lost in deep thought. They were staring blank at the sky. The three had been skipping class since period 1 and spending their time at the rooftop.


“Now I remember!” Yujin shouted.


Sakura and Yena showed some interest.


“Yesterday! I heard something!” Yujin said.
“Heard about what?!” Sakura asked.
“Kaeun and Gyuri were fighting in the classroom! It had something to do with the video!”
“What did they say?”
“Kaeun was saying like why did the video spread....who was behind the video? Its something like that. And Gyuri was saying that she didnt know about it...” Yujin explained.
“So Kaeun knew there were video?” Sakura asked.
“Yes! Thats right. But...Kaeun didnt know who spread it...” 


The three thought for a while. 


“But....who spread the video. Kaeun?” Yena asked.


Sakura and Yujin both smacked Yena head.
 

“I just told you Kaeun didnt know about who spread the video!” Yujin getting annoyed.
“This duck really...no braincells left!” Sakura added.
“WAIT!”


Yena suddenly stopped and remembered something.


“We can do one thing!” Yena said.
“What?” 
“Lets check the sender address...” 


Yena dialled a number. She talked to someone and after a few conversation and confirmation, Yena ended the call.


“The IP address came from this school. Its not a personal phone but someone was using the school PC to send the video..” Yena told them.
“Then we have to check the CCTV!” Yujin added.
“But...the CCTV room is probihited...” Yena said.
“Dont worry, Im Sakura and I will probably get in...”


The three went to the CCTV room. The knocked on the door and the guard greeted them.


“Excuse me Mr Guard...We have a request...” Sakura began.
“You guys shouldnt be here...” 
“We have something urgent to check and we want to look at the CCTV..” Sakura requested.
“I told you this room is a no access to student...so please leave...” 
“Pleaseee........” Sakura begged with her puppy eyes.
“Its a no. Please leave before I call your teacher here...” Warned the guard.


Out of nowhere Sakura tried to run into the room but the guard managed to catch her. The guard tossed her away. The guard then get back into the room and locked the door.


“Ahjusshhiii....please....” Sakura knocked on the door.


Yujin and Yena watched pitifully.


“You look pathetic Kkura...” Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter