Lets Just Call It " Its Still The First Day!"

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

“What is wrong with calling her Saku-chan?”

Again, all eyes on me.

“Well, you are the first person I allowed to call me Saku-chan. That is the reason why. “ Sakura explained. She seriously gave me that girl crush vibe when she said that.
“Yah Sakura! You are really weird. I have been your friends for many years and you hit me hard when I call you Saku-chan!” Yena whined.
“You are a duck. I have no intention to involve in duck life.” Sakura said smoothly.
Everyone laughed hard including me. 
“Yah Sakura! I will get revenge for this!” Yena added.
“Duck revenge? Come on, Im ready to have a duck feast!Quack quack!” Sakura mocked Yena’s mouth.
Yena stood up from her chair and start to shower Sakura with kisses. Sakura avoid it at all cost.
“Take my duck kisses!!” Yena make multiple attempt to kiss Sakura’s cheek.
“Get away from me Ducky!”

The whole scene was hilarious. I never knew that being in a girl group would be this fun! I guess if it continue this way, I will have an amazing high school year.

= = = = = = = =

Chaeyeon POV

I thought they would be full after the big lunch but I was mistaken. Now they are going for the second round. Ice cream time. So I guess this is where I would be spending my money everyday. At the ice-cream vending machine. What is an ice-cream vending machine? Well, its a robot machine that makes ice-cream. It is not that expensive and you can pay using cards. Ahh..I love technology. Well, Im not surprised because Yena wants 2 ice cream. I never knew that duck love ice cream. Maybe I should do some research about duck. But, Im more surprised because the duck did not eat two ice cream but she was giving it to Yuri who was at Teachers office. Even though shes a duck, she still have heart. Sakura said she didnt want ice cream and just went straight back to class. 

“Saku-chan dont eat ice cream?” I asked Eunbi.
“She rarely. But she does eat when she’s in good mood!”

I just nodded slightly. We went back to class with ice cream in our hand. Ice cream really taste good when you eat it with your friends. I went back to my seat. Sakura had gone asleep. ‘Just how much this girl sleep? Should I wake her up offer her ice cream?’ I talked to myself. Suddenly, Sakura wake up. I was about to put the ice cream I just scoop into my mouth when redirected it into .

“Ahh...ice cream is just nice!!” she said and went back to sleep.

I was in shocked state. Did we just make an indirect kiss? She just ate from my spoon. My poor heart. Its beating fast again. I really dont know what is happening. I stared at Sakura again. How can she be asleep after making an indirect kiss at me?

“Chaeyeon...If you keep staring at me like that, you might fall in love with me..” she lazily said and went back to sleep.
I blushed! Calm down! Calm down Lee Chaeyeon! Get your head straight! You are straight! You are staright! You are not straight! Arghhhh! What should I do? I stand up and screamed..

“I AM A STRAIGHT GIRL!”

Again! All eyes on me. Im a dummy.

“Okay! We got you Chaeyeon. We wont try to seduce you..,” said Yujin and everyone just continue doing their work.
I let out a long sigh and cool down. I sneakily looked at the sleeping beauty next to me. She just dont care about me being crazy about her. ‘Maybe its just a girl crush’ I calm myself.

= = = = =

Chaeyeon POV

Just right after the bell ring. Sakura woke up. This girl is amazing. How can she be asleep the whole time and wake up on time? I packed my stuff and get ready to leave.

“Hey Chaeyeon. The real class just started. Where you going?” asked Yuri.
“But the class finished!” I replied.
“Look at Sakura, she is getting ready. You should be too. This is your first trial to be a true member of Class 12A.” Yuri continued.
“Chaeyeon. Lets go!”

Sakura grab my hand again. And the song and the scene started to play in my head again. Lalalalalalalalalaalalala.... I wish this would last forever but nothing last forever. 

The trial. It was not as I expected. I thought this is a  girl school. What are these people doing here in the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter