The Choice She Make

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV


“Im done...”


The last judge was Irene. I didnt know what to say. Im speechless. So this was what Sakura had been talking about lately. Telling Irene to choose well. So the 5 judges, Sashi was Sakura beloved senior, Murashige was Sakura friend from Japan, Gyuri  obviously on Kaeun side, I hope Yena wouldnt do anything weird today choosing Kaeun or etc and there was Irene, Sakura ex?


“Irene gonna make it hard for us...” Kaeun said.
“Why?” I asked.
“We dont know who will she pick. She hates me but she hates you being with Sakura more. So it will be complicated. It wont be easy for her..”
“You think she will go for you?” I asked Kaeun.
“Who knows. She is hard to guess.” 


Im getting tensed. Im nervous and scared. How would I impressed the judges? It would be hard!


“Judges. There are two button on the table. Red is for Kaeun and blue is for Chaeyeon. Please use it to vote later.” Explained the MC.


I hope would bring luck to me.


“Wait no more! The first round is here! Its modelling time!”


The crowd went crazy. Loud cheered could be heard from both sides. 


“Contestant, take your place! We are going for a catwalk!”


Kaeun and me went to the starting point.  Music started to play. Kaeun glanced at me.


“Watch and learn!”


Kaeun made her way up to the stage. Wearing a black short dress with boots really made her stand out. Her long legs would make you crazy. She was really born to be a model. Her confident level was too high that it made me felt discourage.


“Nice Lee Kaeun! Hmm...now! Give a hand for Lee Chaeyeon!”


‘Wake up Chaeyeon! This is not a dream! You must do this!’ I encouraging myself. I changed my facial expression  into serious mode and started catwalking on the stage. My members worked hard for me. They designed this clothes for me so I should make them proud. I never imagined I would wear a jacket with one part sleeveless. Yuri was really on another level.


“Look at the sleeveless jacket! What a genius design!”


The crowd cheered louder. I felt excited at some point. Then, I make a V posed and then returned to Kaeun. I saw the judges were in serious mode. Irene didnt even look at us. She was worried I guess.


“Okay judges...make your pick for the first round!” Said the MC.


Sashi pressed the button. Its blue!
Murashige followed. Its blue!


I smiled wide. Im winning!


Then its Gyuri. Obviously she went for red.
Next, it was Yena and she picked me! Its 3-1!


“Its 3-1! Lee Chaeyeon win the first round!”


My members jumped in joy. I clapped slightly.


“Dont be too happy. Irene didnt choose.” Said Kaeun.


Yeah. Irene didnt choose. I won but no vote from Irene. Im getting nervous again.


“Lets move on to Round 2! Its singing time!”


Singing? Im good but not perfect. Kaeun? I dont know her singing ability.


“So...we start with Lee Chaeyeon!” the MC announced.


I picked up the mic and went on the stage. I closed my eyes. I chose to sing Touch Love by Yoon Mirae. The song really fit my love story with Sakura.  The song began to play. 

 

When you pass by my finger tips

Warmth spreads throughout

my cold heart

I want to softly go

to you and lean on you

But the distance between

us is not narrowing

It’s okay even if I can’t touch you

It’s okay even if I can’t hug you

Lonely love Yes I love you,

like my destiny

I can feel you

Lalala lala lala

Lalala lala lala

Lalala lala lala lala

My heart can reach you

 

The only thing I felt that time was how wonderful it was to have Sakura by my side. I took a glanced at Sakura and she was wiping her tears. I realized how much she meant to me now. 

 

“What a touching performance from Chaeyeon! Now, lets listen to Lee Kaeun voice!

 

I gave the mic to Kaeun and whispered.

 

“Good luck...” 
“As if I would need it...” Kaeun replied.

 

What a b****!! She really had no heart. 

 

Nope. I took back what I said. Lee Kaeun. She had a big heart. On the stage. She was singing a song by Hyolyn entitled I Miss You. Her powerful and stable vocal got me shocked there.

 

You don’t know
You still don’t know my heart
I’ll show it all to you
That now, this is love
I’m looking at you without a word
My breath stops when I see you
I wandered around, looking for you
But now y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter