Awkward

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

 

“Kim Minju, you like Ahn Yujin more than Kim Chaewon!” I asked Minju.

 

Everyone looked at me and then they turned to Minju. Yujin gave me the ‘I will kill you!’ glare but then she switched her gaze to Minju. I bet she also wanted to know. Minju looked uncomfortable and Chaewon who sat beside her looked displeased.

 

“Minju....its either you answer or you drink...” Seulgi added.

 

Looking at Minju hesitating, Yujin spoke up.

 

“Nevermind...I will drink it for Minju...” Yujin said.

 

Yujin was about to drink the cola when Minju answered.

 

“Yes...its true!”

 

Everyone was frozen and Yujin just fell from her chair. Yujin must felt shock but happy.

 

“What?” Yujin asked.
“Yes. I like Yujin more than Chaewon!” Minju repeated.

 

Now Chaewon face really turned pale. Well, looking at the situation, it became awkward. Yujin was probably shocked that she just remained seated there. Yena had been silent since Yuri rejected her. And Sakura looked normal. Just no expression. Maybe she knew before.

 

“Im sleepy. Im going to my bed.” Chaewon said and left.
“Chaewon!” Minju ran after her.

 

Minju was chasing after Chaewon, followed by Wonyoung, Nako, Hitomi, Yuri and Hyewon. We eyed them until they disappeared from our sight.

 

“Woah! That was awkward!” Sakura said.
“I know right! Chaeyeon! That was a killer question!” Seulgi said. She even gave me a high five.
“I bet someone is happy here...” Irene teased Yujin.

 

Yujin was all smile. Yujin raised from her chair and even did her chicken dance.

 

“Haha...I know she like me more than Chaewon!” Yujin continued dancing.
“Ahn Yujin, what did you do to Minju that she changed her mind to like you?” Eunbi asked.
“ Im Prince Yujin! Nobody can resist me!” Yujin bragged.
“Really? She turned you down before!” I said.

 

Yujin stopped dancing. She turned to me.

 

“Yah Lee Chaeyeon! Do you have a death wish?” Yujin asked me.
“You should be thankful I asked the question!” I replied.

 

Yujin paused for a while. She was thinking. 

 

“Thats why you are my friend Chaeyeon!” Yujin smiled.

 

Yujin was about to give me a hug but Sakura quickly blocked her.

 

“No touching whats mine!” Sakura pushed Yujin away.
“Okay! I got it!” Yujin replied.

 

But then, I realised Yena was still silent. Her ducky mouth looked sad.

 

“Yena....are you okay?” Seulgi approached her.

 

Yena turned to Seulgi.

 

“Unnie...Im so sad!” Yena cried.

 

Yena hugged Seulgi. Yena was sobbing there while Yujin laughed.

 

“Thats how I felt before! You even mocked me!” Yujin added.
“Seulgi Unnie...Yujin is bad!!”

 

Seulgi threw an empty bottle at Yujin asking her to stop making fun of Yena.

 

“Okay sorry!” Yujin apologized.

 

Yena cried for a while and we let her be. When Yena calmed down, we continued our talk.

 

“I really thought Yuri like you!” Eunbi said.
“I know! I feel it too! But looking at her reaction earlier, she just thought of me as a friend! Im so upset. She was acting and being clingy all this time. But she had no feeling for me!” Yena explained.
“Its okay Yena. You will find a better person than her,” Irene advised.

 

Yena turned to Irene.

 

“How about you? Did you find a better person?” Yena asked Irene.
“Not yet. But I will.” Irene assured her.

 

It was quite for a moment. Everyone was deep in thought.

 

“Eunbi, I heard you and Sakura are going to shoot a CF together?” Seulgi asked.

 

What? CF? For what? Why I know nothing about this?

 

“Oh? Who told you?” Eunbi questioned her.
“Irene told me.” Seulgi answered.
“Lol unnie. I thought you promised to keep it as a secret!” 
“Sorry Eunbi, Seulgi asked too much!” Irene replied.
“Eunbi and Sakura in a CF? How come I know nothing about this?” Yujin looked dissatisfied.
“Sorry. I was about to tell you guys but you guys are too busy!” Sakura added.

 

I turned to Sakura. Waiting for explanation.

 

“I want to tell you guys badly but I just forget honestly...” Sakura revealed.

 

Unbelievable. How could she forget that!

 

“How long will it be?” Yujin asked.
“Since it is going to be a short story CF, the shooting might be for a week..” Eunbi replied.
“Where will the shoot be?” Another one from curious Yujin.
“We will be shooting in London,” 

 

What? A week in London? What am I going to do without Sakura in school for a week? 

 

“Dont freak out Chaeyeon! Its not like Sakura is leaving you for a year!” Seulgi detected me.

 

Well. For a week. Maybe I could hold a bit and focused in study. Yeah. I need to focus on my study. After the girl talked, I felt sleepy. I excused myself and went to my tent with Sakura’s help. Sakura helped to brush my teeth and cleaned my face. Then, we both lay on the tent. Im on the rightest side and Sakura on my left. On the other side will be Irene and Seulgi. I turned my body and faced Sakura.

 

“Why didnt you tell me?” I asked Sakura.

 

Sakura played with my hair. Then gently she kissed my forehead.

 

“ Sorry...” Sakura said with her puppy eyes..

 

Oh my! Kyeoptaaaa!!! So cute! She looked like a baby kitten!

 

“You really need to stop making that puppy eyes!” I told her.
“Why? Does it make you crazy?” Sakura teased me. She kept blinking her eyes and it was driving me crazy.
“ You really need to stop! I might kiss you hard!”
“I dare you!”

 

I pulled Sakura and leaned in for a kiss. A deep one. Her vanilla scent was too ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter