The End of Second Day

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

“Are you sure now Lee Chaeyeon?”

Our eyes met. So deep. She just kissed me. My first kiss. With a girl! 

“What are... “ I was shaking. I could not continue.
“Well...Im just helping you! If its still a no then nevermind. Lets just walk back to class.”Sakura simply concluded. 

Sakura pulled my hand  to class and I just followed her. Im still in panicked mode so I really had lost my sense. She just kissed me on my lip and Im having a mental break down and I literally didnt know what to do. 

“Chaeyeon! Wake up!” 

I snapped out to reality. All the class member were there surrounding me.

“What happen to you? You look confused!” asked Chaewon.
“Yeah...What did Sakura do to you?” A question from Eunbi.
“Did she harass you?” Another one from Nako.
“Did she stole your money?” And stupid question from Yujin.
“Yah Ahn Yujin. Sakura is too rich to do that! Did Sakura blackmail you for money?” And what would I expect from the duck.
“OMG! Both of you are nonsense!” Eunbi feeling annoyed.

I turned my head to check my deskmate. She was not there. I checked my watch. The school had end. 

“Just how long have I sitting here blankly?” I asked them.
“2 freaking hours. I thought you were sleeping. “ Nako replied.

2 hours? Ive been in panicked mode for 2 hours? Im screwed. Now they all thougt Im a weirdo. By the way. Where is Sakura?

“Saku-chan..” I said in low voice.
“Sakura? She went out in a rush without saying anything.” Yuri explained.
“Chaeyeon...you are being weird today. You cried a lot and now you turn blank. What is wrong with you?” Hyewon must be curious about me.
“Im fine. Perfectly fine.”

Suddenly, Sian from Class 12B barged into the class. 

“Guys! Sakura and Gyuri are going to fight!” 

What? All of us rushed out of the class to go to the basketball court. 

“What are they fighting for?” Eunbi asked Sian.
“I heard it has something to do with Kaeun!”

Kaeun? She just kissed me and now she is going to fight for Kaeun? Had she gone mad?

“But...why would she fight for Kaeun?” Yena was curious.
“Maybe the backhug triggerred something in her heart!” replied Yujin.

What is this mess? She kissed me after the backhug. Maybe she was angry because I hid my feeling from her.

= = = = =

Chaeyeon POV

Once we reached the court, it was packed with people. Sakura and Gyuri were standing in the middle of the court. All of us rushed to Sakura side.

“What happened Sakura?” Eunbi asked.
“It just some stupid issue..” Sakura replied.
“So your members are here.. we should start!” said Gyuri.

Start what? 

“Okay everyone. Today Sakura and Gyuri are going to fight. If Gyuri win, Sakura must go on a date with Kaeun for a day but if Sakura win, Kaeun will have to avoid Sakura for 3 month!” Hyunjin announced.

What the? Date with Kaeun? For a day? This is insane.

“Dont do it...Its pointless!” Nako advised.
“Yeah! This is all nonsense. Its your right!” Minju getting annoyed.
“You will lose! Its obvious!” Shouted Yuri.

Sakura turned to me. That eyes staring at me waiting for me to say something. But the idiot me suddenly blurted out,

“You can do it Saku-chan! I trust you!” I encouraged her.

She gave me a big hug and whispered,

“Thank you...I will do my best!”

Everyone move to the side of the court leaving Sakura and Gyuri. By the way, what game are they playing? I had no idea.

“The game is chicken leg fight!” announced Hyunjin.

I saw all my member, looking disappointed.

“Whats wrong?” I asked innocently.
“You airhead Chaeyeon! How could you encourage her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter