Double The Trouble

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

 

Sakura, Yena and me rushed back to the school when Yena told us Yuri was asking for help. Yujin and Minju couldnt join because Minju had pass her curfew time so Yujin offered to send her back home. Yena was all worried and she drove so fast to the school. Well, Ive never seen Yena so serious since she was playful at all time.

 

The moment we reached the school, we quickly searched for Yuri. Yuri told Yena that she was in the class. Yena was running so fast that it was hard to catch up. We spotted Yuri in the class and she was crying at the corner back of the class. Yuri was sobbing. 

 

“Yuri...” Yena called.

 

Yuri raised her head. OMG. There were bruised on her face and someone probably just beat her up. Yuri lip was bleeding and her cheek turned blue.

 

“Yuri!” Yena reached Yuri. Yena hugged Yuri and Yuri cried harder.
“What happened?” Yena asked.

 

Sakura just reached the class and she was panting. Sakura must be exhausted from running. When she looked at Yuri, Sakura face changed.

 

“Yuri...who did this?” Sakura asked.

 

Yuri didnt answer.

 

“Yuri...please...who did this to you?” Sakura asked again.

 

But still no response. Sakura wad about to ask again but Yena signalled her to stop. I pulled Sakura out of the class.

 

“What happened?” Sakura asked me.
“Not sure yet...Yuri refused to answer...”

 

Sakura was not satisfied. She went back into the class. Sakura was about to ask again but then she stopped when Yuri talked.

 

“Its Takahashi Juri...” Yuri said.
“What?” Yena was shocked.
“Why she hit you?” Sakura asked.
“I dont know....I was on my way back home when she stopped me and started to hit me..”
“Is she alone?” 
“No...she was with another two person that I didnt recognize..” Yuri answered.

 

Sakura kneeled next to Yuri, she checked Yuri face.

 

“Dont worry... We will get revenge for you...” Sakura said.
“No...Dont make things worse...” Yuri refused.
“Why? She just hit you! I cant accept this!” Yena was confused.
“Please...” Yuri begged.

 

Looking at Yuri condition, Sakura and Yena just nodded.

 

“Okay...but first lets get you treated....” Yena said.

 

= = = = =

Chaeyeon POV

 

We were at Yena house. Yuri refused to go back to her house because she didnt want her parent to see her in that condition. We got Yuri treated at a hospital and luckily her injury was not that serious. Sakura and me was sitting in the living room while Yena was helping Yuri to sleep. Sakura didnt talk much. She looked like she was focusing on something.

 

“Hey....what are you thinking?” I asked her.

 

Sakura smiled at me.

 

“Thinking of You....”

 

I couldnt help but smile. I was blushing. Is she serious? At this time? I slapped her hand.

 

“Dont joke around!”
“Are you blushing now?” Sakura teased me.
“No!” I turned my head away.

 

Sakura giggled. She must be having fun teasing me. Sakura raised from her seat and then she sat next to me. She laid her head on my shoulder.

 

“Im tired....” Sakura whined.

 

Talking about tiredness. Well, its 3 am in the morning. We had been cleaning the hall yesterday for hours and we still hadnt sleep.

 

“Just sleep...” I recommended.
“Should I? It feels nice here..” Sakura answered. 
“Seriously you two? In my house?”

 

Yena was standing in front of us. She looked disgusted.

 

“Sorry duck....Im tired...” Sakura apologized and she sat straight.
“How is Yuri?” I asked.
“ She was asleep...” 

 

There was a silent moment for a while.

 

“What are you going to do?” Sakura asked Yena.
“Im not sure. But since she touched Yuri...She should know she was in trouble..”

 

I didnt know why this girl called Takahashi Juri beat Yuri. That innocent Yuri was too pure. She was like a puppy. Is there something that I didnt know? Sakura and Yena had been acting suspicious all night. Like they  were hiding something. And so did Yuri. Even though Im not sure, but I had my instinct. 

 

“Can we just sleep here? Its too late now..” Sakura asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter