Should We Call It "The First Day?"

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

My name is Lee Chaeyeon and I am 18 years old. I came from a rich family where all my family think about is money. Since I am the youngest child in the family, I got everything from my brother. They always gave me what I want especially money. I have two older brother. The first one, Lee Seunggi run the company and the second one Lee Honggi work as his assistant. What about me? Well, I am still in high school and today is the first day I am going to a school in Korea. I used to study in London before Seunggi oppa suddenly transferred me to Korea because he thought I will be safer with him around. It was hard to accept but I am given no choice. They both even threatened to disown me if I disobey them. What a wonderful oppas I have.


Back to my school. The name is IZ*ONE Academy. It was an all girl school. Can you imagine me going to an all girl school? I rarely befriend girls. I have only one girl buddy in London and all my other friend are boys. I feel sad thinking about leaving Somi behind. I will miss you buddy. Its not like I hate girls but basically girls dislike me because I always dressed like a boy, wearing shirt and ripped jeans with a cap along with my boots. Well, I have no choice because I have no one to dress me up girly. My servant? Pssttt ...I live alone in London. So, it was me who decided everything. But I wont have to worry much about outfit since I need to wear school uniform.


“OH MY GOD!” I screamed.
The car stopped in front of the school. Mr Kim, my butler opened the door for me.
“Mr Kim, can I escape?” I looked at him with my puppy eyes.
“Of course not. Please make your way to the principal office. She is waiting for you.”
Mr Kim said goodbye and wished me luck. Then he coolly drove away 
“Yeah! Go back. Just let me die here!”

*******************


3rd Person POV

Chaeyeon walked slowly inside the classroom. Class 12-A. 
“ Okay! This is correct.”


Chaeyeon looked around and noticed the class was almost empty except there was only one person. It was obviously a girl because its an all girl school. The girl was cleaning the window. She was standing on a chair. Her short brownish hair looks perfect with her skin colour. Her pink and white school uniform fit perfectly on her as it was specially designed for her. Chaeyeon did not realized she had been staring at a girl for 5 minutes. Suddenly the girl turned at Chaeyeon but unexpectedly she lost her balance. Chaeyeon ran quickly and she mannaged to catch the girl before she fall. It was that moment... 

*********

Chaeyeon POV


Oh my heart! It was beating super fast. We are staring at each other. She is still in my arm. Her eyes is shining like the ocean. I cant stop staring at her. 
“Ermm...” 
I woke up from my dream. I helped her to stand properly. Oh no. This is awkward.


“ Thanks?” she smiled at me.


My heart flutter and it was beating like crazy. Come on Chayeon! Control yourself.


“Oh sure, you’re welcome!” i said, awkward!!!
“I guess you are new? Im Miyawaki Sakura!”
“ Hi, Im Lee Chaeyeon..” I said coolly? Inside, I am feeling shy.
“ Why are you so early? There are still an hour before school?” she asked me.
“ I just want to roam around the school. But why are you here at this hour?” I am curious.
“ Well, I just want to clean up the class and do some revision before the class start.”
“You must be a top student here!”
“Nah...Im just a normal one..come on...since you help me just now, I will show you around.”


I nod my head and start to follow her to the next floor.


“So Chaeyeon, why did you transfer here?” Sakura asked me.
“ Oh..because my brother said so.”
“ Your brother?”she stared at me. Deep that it pierced my heart.
“ Well, my parent died in a car accident few years ago so now I live with my brother.”
“ Owh, sorry I didnt mean to ask..”
“ Nah its alright. Im cool with it! By the way Sakura-shhi...”
“ Sakura...just Sakura..okay?”
“ Okay...Sakura...sorry about that. I will just call you Sakura. If you dont mind, can I have your phone number? I might have a few question later.” I asked awkwardly. I cant believe I just asked her phone number.
“ Sure, why not?”


I gave her my phone. She dial her own number from my phone and save it. Then she took a selfie of herself in my phone and set it as her pictu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter