Lets Reveal

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person POV


“KIM MINJU!!” Yujin shouted.


In a lightning speed Yujin jumped into the water and swam towards the drowning Minju. 


“Help me!!” Minju screamed could be heard all over.


Yujin picked up her speed. Chaewon and Yuri were frozen on the boat. They tried their best to help but its not working. 


“Minju! I got you!”


Yujin finally reached Minju. Yujin hold Minju tight and told her to stay calm.


“Dont move around...I need to pull you to the boat!” 


But the thing was Yujin did not realise something.


“Yujin....” Minju called.


Yujin still dragged Minju heading to the boat. Yujin main concerned now was Minju safety. Yujin kept swimming until she managed to hold on the boat.


“Yuri...pull her up...” Yujin told Yuri.


But Yuri was not doing anything. Yuri and Chaewon both laughed. Yujin was puzzled for a second. She turned to Minju.


“Ahn Yujin....sorry....” Minju said with her puppy eyes.


Yujin stared at Minju for a while. Only then Yujin realised Minju was wearing a life jacket.

“What in the world...” Yujin flustered.


Minju was obviously floating on the water. 


“Yujin....it was a prank....” Yuri said and laughed.
“Yujin....sorry...” Minju kept apologizing.
“This is not funny!”


Yujin smacked the water and swam away to the shore.


“Yujin! Ahn Yujin!” Minju called Yujin and followed after her.


When Yujin reached the shore, Minju was right behind her.


“Ahn Yujin! Wait!” Minju called.


Yujin was not in the mood. She ignored Minju.


“AAAA!!” Minju suddenly screamed.


Minju tripped and fell down. 


“Ouch...thats hurt...” Minju was looking at her knee. There was a small cut that caused little bleeding.


Out of nowhere Yujin came and slowly wiped the blood on Minju knee. Minju didnt realised that she had been staring at Yujin the whole time. 


“Idiot! How can you hurt yourself like this..” Yujin nagged her while blowing slowly on her wound.


Minju heart raced. Her face was getting hot. The last time she felt like this was on the ferris wheel. When Yujin confessed. Now, history repeated itself.


“Yujin....sorry about earlier....” Minju felt guilty.


Yujin stared at Minju. Yujin gave her a smile.


“Dont play around like that. I almost died. You really scared me off!” Yujin pinched Minju cheeks.


Minju avoided Yujin gaze. Minju was blushing too much.


“Come...lets get back to change...Im getting cold..”


Yujin helped Minju up and the both went back to the camp.


= = = = =


Chaeyeon POV


We witnessed the whole scene. Absolutely. The tough prince Yujin just jumped into the lake to rescue her princess only to know she was pranked by Minju. Yujin was angry and left for the shore. Then, the princess fell down and made a pitiful scene. Yujin acted all cool and helped her. What a drama!

“Yena...you should learn from Yujin. She was making the girl fall for her charm!” Sakura said.
“What do you mean?” Yena asked.
“Look at you! Getting friendzoned by your crush!” 
“No Im not!”
“Prove it!” Sakura dared Yena.
“She totally had a thing for me! She was all over me! She followed me everywhere you know! Im sure she like me!” Yena defended herself.
“Haha...too much confident dude!” Sakura smirked.
“I will prove it to you! Tonight! Just wait and see!”
“Okay. If you did it, I will be your slave for a week. If you fail, you are my slave for a week!” 


Yena hesitated for a while. She was thinking hard.


“Are you losing your confident?” Sakura provoked her.
“Okay! Deal! Just wait and see! You will be my slave!” Yena accepted.
“Are you two serious?” I asked.
“You are the witness Chae. Judge well!” Sakura said.
“Getting the Mighty Miyawaki Sakura as my slave is a big pleasure!”
“Good luck then...” 


Who is Yena crush? Eunbi? Nako? I just didnt know. Kaeun? Yena totally admired Kaeun. If it was Kaeun, Yena would ultimately lost. 


= = = = =


Chaeyeon POV


The night came and we gathered around the fire pit. There were our class member along with Seulgi and Irene. Kaeun went home after the incident along with Sian and Yunjin. If she found out who did that, she would kill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter