Saturday Date

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

Yujin, Yena and me were on our way to the cinema. Yena asked Sakura where was she and she told Yena she was at the cinema with Kaeun. Yena parked her yellow Mini Cooper at the basement parking lot and we went straight to the cinema on the third floor. I spotted Sakura at the ticket counter with Kaeun. She ordered tickets and went inside. The three of us rushed to the ticket counter and ordered three tickets.

“Three tickets. We want the same movie as the previous customers!” Yena said and handing out her card.

The cashier handed out the tickets and we hurry into the cinema. It was Hall 1. We entered the hall and it almost empty. We saw Sakura and Kaeun sitting in the middle row. We took our seat at the back. I sat in between Yena and Yujin. There were four rows in between. I saw Kaeun whispered something to Sakura. Sakura showed some response and even smile. Then the cinema turned dark and the movie started.

“What movie are we watching?” I asked Yena who sat on my right.
“Its Annabelle.”

Horror movie?  Woah Lee Kaeun. So you wanted to be all lovey dovey with Sakura! I clenched my teeth. The movie started and Im not interested at all. I locked my eyes on Sakura. Kaeun started to rest her head on Sakura but Sakura gave no response. She was so into the movie. I saw her slowly moving her hand to close her eyes. 

“AAAAAA!” Sakura just screamed when the ghost of Annabelle appeared. So loud that everyone turned to look at her.
“Sorry...” Sakura apologized.

Kaeun patted her head. That girl was not watching the movie. She just play with Sakura hair, Sakura hand and she just wanted to touch Sakura! What a ert!!

“MOMMY HELP ME!!” Sakura screamed so loud that everyone in the cinema looked startled.
“I cant watch this anymore! This is too scary. That Annabelle keep staring at me. I cannot breath! Kaeun lets get out of here!” Sakura panicked all over making a fuss.
“But its only 30 minutes!” Kaeun was in shock.
“I dont care..Im leaving...” Sakura left the movie theatre. Kaeun quickly followed after.

The three of us looked at each other. She just left?

“What are we doing here?” I asked.
“Lets follow them...”

We went to exit the theatre and started scanning the area. We spotted Sakura and Kaeun near the washroom. We went into closest hideout. We peeked to listen.

“Are you that scared?” Kaeun asked.
“Sorry...I cant handle ghost that well. “
“You should have told me..”
“You didnt ask..”

Sakura was panting. She was sweating all over. How cute that she got scared watching horror movies. But the next scene was displeasing. Kaeun took out tissue to wipe Sakura sweat. Sakura just let her. She didnt avoid at all. 

“She really care for Sakura..” Yena looking excited.

Suddenly Sakura switched her attention to ours. We hurriedly turned our back and faking some laughed

“Do you think she notice us?” Yujin asked.
“Lets just laugh for now...hahahaaha....” 

We continued laughing for a few moments. Then we peeked again. Both of them moved to the coffee shop nearby. They ordered coffee and took a seat inside.

“Lets disguise ourselves..” suggested Yena.

We went to the nearest accessory shop to buy some item. 

“Okay...now she wont recognise us!” said Yena.

We bought cap with face mask. Genius right?Then we entered the coffee shop, bought coffees and sat at an area where we could monitor Sakura.

“Look at Kaeun. Being a .” Yena blurted out.
“Acting all pretty in front of Sakura. Eww...as if Sakura likes her..” Yujin added.
“Didnt Sakura like her?”
“ Sakura like her? You serious?” Yena looked puzzled.
“ Why would she go for this date if she have no feeling for Kaeun? She could easily ditch her right?”
“You got a point there!” Yena agreed.

What kind of friend are these two? Cant they see I am on fire here?

“They look good together...” Yena even compliment them.
“I know right. Kaeun with that height looks hot though!” Yujin added.
“If I got no girlfriend I might hit on her  you know!”
“Totally...she really caught my attention when I first met her!”
“Sakura is lucky enough!”
“Im am jealous of her!” said Yena.

 

Argh my ears. Feeling hot. So hot. These two. I wanted to kill them. Kaeun this! Kaeun that! I thought the mission was to crash and burn!

“What do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter