I Got You

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

 

3 hours. It had been three hours since Sakura entered the operating room. Ive been waiting. I still remembered clearly her blood flowing through the floor. At that time, I was frozen and I turned blank. Luckily, Yena and Yujin came right in time. 

 

Irene was here. Sakura’s blood stain was still on her clothes. She was sitting down on the floor, looking down and cried. I was mad because she caused this! But I was too weak to do anything. Yujin and Yena stayed with me. Trying to comfort me. Then, Kaeun came.

 

“IRENE!” she screamed.

 

Irene stood up and turned to her. Kaeun went to Irene and she slapped her so hard. Irene gave no response. Irene rubbed her cheek slowly. 

 

“I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!” Kaeun was getting out of control.
“Im sorry...” Irene replied, tearing up.
“Are you happy now you make her like this? Are you satisfied?”
“I didnt meant to!” 
“The thing you didnt meant to do caused her pain!” Kaeun shouted.
“STOP IT GUYS! THIS IS HOSPITAL!” Yena interrupted.

 

Kaeun took a deep breath. She looked so piss right now.

 

“Irene unnie...you should clean up...you are...”

 

Before Yujin could continued, Irene fainted. 

 

“Unnie!” Yena was shocked.

 

Yujin and Yena took Irene to the emergency room in hurry. Me? Im still on my seat. The only thing on my mind right now was, will Sakura be safe? 

 

“What are you doing?” Kaeun asked me.

 

I didnt answer her. Kaeun sat next to me.

 

“It hurt to see her like that right...” Kaeun said. I could sense she was tearing up.
“I should protect her well...” I replied.
“I hate you Chaeyeon...” Kaeun confessed. Well. Thats not new. It was obvious.
“I hate you because Sakura loves you so much...” Kaeun added.

 

I turned to Kaeun. She really was crying

.

“I dont want her to die....” Kaeun sobbing.
“She is strong....she wont die...” 

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon POV

 

Kaeun and I went into the room. Sakura was lying unconscious. Her head was bandaged. The doctor told us she lost lots of blood. 

 

“She look pretty...” I said.
“Just like an angel...” Kaeun added.
“I will be right back. Stay here. Dont leave her alone...” Kaeun said and she left the room.

 

I sat on the chair next to the sleeping Sakura. I took her hand slowly.

 

“Saku-chan...wake up...I cant see you like this...we have lot of thing to do...you promised me you will marry me...just wake up...I won the game for you...so please...”

 

I kissed her hand.

 

“Please...wake up..”

 

The only thing I realized later, Kaeun was breaking down outside.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon POV

 

Two days passed and Sakura was still unconscious. Im really not in the mood and my daily routine was taking care of Sakura. I tried hard to cheer myself. I need to be strong for Sakura. Sakura parent visited her but just for a while. They left a few bodyguard to guard her and I didnt even get the chance to meet them. Kaeun told me they went straight to London after the visit. What a good parent. 

 

“Kkura...”

 

I was outside the room. I stopped. Someone was inside. I peeked to look. It was Irene. Irene was hospitalized. She got fractured on her arm and its quite bad. She had been holding the pain for so long and ended up fainted at the hospital.

 

“I know you can hear me....you heard me right?”

 

Irene fixed Sakura hair, then she hold Sakura hand.

 

“Im sorry...”

 

Irene started to cry.

 

“I hurt you too much...”

“You did many things for me...”

“I should hold on and trust you...”

“Im just an idiot..”

“I made you like this...”

“Im really sorry....”

 

It was painful to watch. I knew Irene love Sakura so much. But accident happened. Sakura was at the wrong time and place. Then,

 

“Wha...tt....”

 

That voice. Its Sakura’s! I ran into the room as fast as I could. Both Irene and me looked at each other. Then we turned at Sakura.

 

“Saku-chan...are you okay?” I asked.

 

Sakura opened her eyes slowly. She touch her head lightly.

 

“Where am I?” Sakura asked.
“You okay? Are you feeling better?” Irene asked.

 

Sakura paused for a while. She scanned around

.

“Where am I?” Sakura asked again.
“Its the hospital...” I replied.

 

Sakura looked confuse.

 

“Sakura..do you recognize me?” Irene asked.

 

Sakura nodded her head lightly.

 

“Irene unnie...” Sakura answered.
“You know me right?” I interrupted.

 

She gave me a long stare. She was looking for something.

 

“Who....are...you...?” Sakura asked me.

 

It was dark. Too dark that I couldnt breath. I almost fell down but I could see Irene was holding me.

 

“She dont...know me...” I said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter