Too Much Regret

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena POV

 

“Leave her and come with me…” Juri said.
“Then I won’t disturb your loved one anymore.”

 

I stared at Juri for a while. She was threatening to hurt my loved one. She already did to Yuri. 

 

“Are you crazy?” I asked.
“Can’t you see? Yes! I’m crazy! Because of you!” Juri replied.
“Juri…please…we talked about this!”
“Are you refusing my offer?” Juri asked.

 

I paused. What should I say? Juri was out of control. She might hurt someone else because of me.

 

“Choi Yena, answer me!”
“I’m not leaving Yuri. Sorry…”

 

I pushed Juri and ran away as fast as I could. I didn’t want to make the same mistake again. I knew I’m being selfish but I couldn’t let Yuri down. I just couldn’t.

 

“YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS CHOI YENA!”  Juri screamed.

 

= = = = = 

 

The moment I reached my house, I went straight to find Yuri who was watching TV in the living room. I hugged her and she was confused by my action.

 

“Yena…what’s wrong?” Yuri asked in concerned.
“I don’t want to lose you, I’m sorry.”
“What are you talking about?”
“I love you Jo Yuri, and I don’t want us to just dating, I want to marry you,” I confessed.

 

Yuri was puzzled and speechless. We stared at each other for a while.

 

“Do you mean it?” Yuri asked.

 

I touched her face slightly. The bruise was still there. It was hurting me to see Yuri in this state.

 

“Yes, I love you more than you know,”

 

Yuri smiled and she gave a peck on my lips.

 

“I love you too Yena!” Yuri smiled.

 

She was innocent. Juri did her dirty. But, I’m worried. What will Juri did next. I just rejected her offer. Who will be her next target?

 

= = = = = 

 

Chaeyeon POV

 

It had been a few days since Juri tried to assault Minju. Yujin and Minju stayed together the whole time and so did Yuri and Yena. Today, after school, Sakura and me went for a walk near the Han river. Sakura said she needed fresh air to clear her mind. Sakura said she heard too much that her mind was getting hurt. I’m afraid she might get sick from lack of rest but she said she was fine. After a long walk, we sat on a bench. Sakura casually laid her head on my lap.

 

“I want to sleep here, feel so nice,” Sakura said.
“Just rest, I will be here,” I told her.
“Being with Jjaeyeon is the best for recovery,”

 

I smiled and I saw Sakura slowly falling asleep. What a baby. I played around with her hair. After a while, the sun started shining through her face. Sakura looked uncomfortable. I raised my hand to block the light and Sakura smiled. She knew. Then, I enjoyed the evening view. Lots of people exercising and kids were cycling around. This made me wonder how wonderful would it be to have Sakura power, where she could hear everyone.

 

= = = = = 

 

Its been an hour and I’m getting bored. Sakura was still asleep. I touched her slightly to wake her up. Sakura opened her eyes and slowly get up.

 

“Saku-chan, I need to go to the toilet. Wait here.” I told her.

 

Sakura nodded and I made my way to the toilet. When I turned to check on her, Sakura continued sleeping on the bench. What a sleepyhead. It took me sometimes to finish my business in the toilet because of the queue. I decided to buy some drink and went back to Sakura. When I reached the bench, Sakura was not there. 

 

“Saku-chan?”

 

I scanned around. She was nowhere to be found. The only thing left was a piece of note.

 

‘Kaeun know where to find me!     -Juri-’

 

What was that? Kaeun? Did Juri kidnapped Sakura?

 

= = = = = 

 

Kaeun rushed to meet me as soon as she got my message. She looked so worried.

 

“What happened?” Kaeun asked.
“This..” I handed her the letter.

 

Kaeun scanned the letter and she ripped it. Kaeun cursed and shouted that everyone around us got scared and sprinted away.

 

“What did she want?” Kaeun asked,
“I don’t know, but she assault both Yuri and Minju the other day,” I told her.
“We need to hurry before she got Kkura,” Kaeun said.

 

= = = = = 

 

Sakura POV

 

The moment I opened my eyes, I felt dizzy and my vision was blurry. I scanned around but it was so dark. I tried to move my body but I couldn’t. I was tied on a chair. My head kept spinning.

 

“You are awake,”

 

I knew that voice. It was familiar. I raised my head to look at the voice. As I expected, Juri and Miyu. But I noticed there were another one there. Someone I thought I met before. 

 

“Do you remember me Sakura?” she asked me.
“Its you…. finally, I met you again…” I said.

 

I knew her. Very well. It was Miyazaki Miho. 

 

“You do re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter