Third Day Is Very Boring

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

I was in my bedroom gay panicking. ‘Oh my! I just kissed her. I just did. And I ran away!’. I must be out of my mind. I hit my head several time. ‘Why Chaeyeon? Why you did that? Idiot! You reject her so many time and suddenly you kissed her out of nowhere’. I mumbled the same thing over and over.


Beep.


My phone was beeping. I checked my phone. Its Sakura.

Sakura : Im home. In case you want to know. Im safe and sound.

Oh no! What should I reply? Im literally gay panicking 2.0! Okay...just write this..

Chaeyeon: Okay. Good to know.😀

That wouldnt be obvious right. Yeah Chaeyeon. You were cool. Sakura wouldnt notice how panicked you were . My phone beeped again.

Sakura : Are you going to act all innocent after kissing me? 

AAAAAAAAAAAA! I literally screamed in my head. Calm down Chaeyeon. Calm down! Breathed...slowly breathed... 

Chaeyeon : It was just a friendly peck on your cheeks. I used to kiss Somi on her cheek. 

More lies. Somi would probably kill me if I kiss her.

Sakura : Somi? Who? Your girl?
Chaeyeon : My best friend in London.
Sakura : I thought your girl.
Chaeyeon : You know her?
Sakura : Nope. Shes just a friend right?
Chaeyeon : Yeah. One and only.
Sakura :Then what about me?
Chaeyeon : You are my friend too. 
Sakura : But I dont want to be your friend!😕
Chaeyeon : Then what?
Sakura : Girlfriend?😉

Holy ! Girlfriend? As in a lover? Im grinning. Smiling like a fool. I threw the cushion. I slam my face on the bed.Rolling left and right. ‘Why so sweet? I cant handle it’. I totally blushed and my face was all red. I felt so hot that I might die and I did not realise..

“Have you gone crazy?” A voice came from my bedroom door.

! I got caught red handed. Its Seunggi oppa. I fixed my posture. Standing straight fixing my messy hair.

“Oppa. What are you doing here?” I asked controlling my panicked gay mode.
“Ive been knocking for 5 minutes. I thought something happened so I just went inside to see you rolling like a maniac..” Seunggi explained.
“Owh...Somi..she sent me something funny..” I lied.
“Really? Mind to share?”
“ No! Its girl stuff!” Obviously I would reject.
“Thats a pity. By the way. Dinner is ready. Come and eat.”
“Okay oppa!”

Seunggi left the room and I sent a quick text to Sakura.

Chaeyeon : Im off to eat. I will text you later.

I charged my phone and left the room.


= = = = =


Chaeyeon POV

The next day arrived and I came to  school early again today! I walked happily humming my favourite song ‘Thinking Out Loud’ by Ed Sheeran. What a beautiful morning. I wish everyday is a happy day. I went straight to class and I peeked into the classrom. Sakura was studying alone. So focused. She tied her hair into ponytail today revealing her big ears and that y neck. I was drooling over. So beautiful...just beautiful. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

“So pretty right?”

I nodded my head, totally agreed.

"She look like an angel...sooo pretty..." 

A few moment later I realised, I was talking to someone and obviouslu someone was behind me. I turned over. Its Lee Kaeun. I quickly dragged her away from the class.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.
“What are YOU doing here?” Kaeun asked back.
“I have study plan with Saku-chan! “ I replied confidently.
“So do I!” 

Kauen gave me a slight pushed and walked to the classroom.

“Damn!”

I followed her into the class.

“ Morning Kkura!” Kaeun greeted her.

Sakura was shocked to see both of us coming in together.

“Are you guys friend now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter