The Day Where It All Going Upside Down

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

So this is a feeling of heartbreak. It was painful enough to kill me. I stood there, stiff. Yena pouted . She did not look surprised at all. I turned to Sakura. She was still sleeping. Didnt she heard that? Kaeun just confessed her feeling in front of the whole school. And I was messed up. I could not explain how I feel right now.

“Seriously Kaeun. Dont you have a better job to do. Confessing so early in the morning,” mumbled Yena.
“Kaeun....she like Saku-chan?” I asked, with little confidence.
“She is obsessed with Sakura. Since middle school. She followed Sakura and confess her love to Sakura at every chance she got. Earlier this year....she made a big fuss at school when she was separated from Sakura. She got into different class. Sakura just told her to chill out and she just stop her rage.” Yena explained.
“So Saku-chan....she like Kaeun too?” 
“Im in no position to answer that cause I have no idea...you should ask Sakura yourself,”

I glanced at Sakura. She was unbothered by the confession. She was still sleeping peacefully. I need an explanation this. She was hitting on me for the past two days and at the same time she had another girl running after her! Ah...I completely messed up. I walked back to my seat and I looked down on the table. ‘Should I cry? Should I cry? Should I cry?’ I thought to myself.

“Dont cry...Your tears are precious..” Sakura whispered.
“What did you just said?”
“Ahhhh my morning sleep” Sakura did some stretching.
“Owh you are up!”
“I need to settle some stuff...before it get worse...” Sakura said.
“What stuff?” Now I’m curious.
“I would miss the first period. Tell the teacher I have urgent matter. See ya!”

Sakura just walked out of the class. Leaving me speechless there. 

“She must be going to meet Kaeun...the never ending love story,” I heard Wonyoung talking to Yuri.
“Its one sided obviously,” Yuri replied.
“You sure? Kaeun had been doing everything. Im sure Sakura will have a soft spot for her,”
“Nah....Sakura is just being nice. She hurt nobody.” Yuri added.
“ I think Sakura like Kaeun at least a bit. She would push harder if she didnt..”

What the hell did I just listened to? I should had never eavesdrop to their conversation. Now Im feeling uncomfortable. Insecure. Right. Sakura just ran out to meet Kaeun. Maybe she was just playing with my heart. Now Im about to cry again. One...sob...two...sob...three...sob...

“Uwaaaaaaaaa...” I started crying and everyone turned to me.
“Yah Chaeyeon ahh....why are you crying?” Eunbi asked giving me a warm hug.
“Im so sadddd...  “
“Why Chaeyeon? Did something happened?” Yujin was confused.
“I dont know....I feel so sad....uwaaaaaaaaa....”
“Aigoo poor our baby...dont cry,” Hyewon tried to calm me down.
“I cannot stop....my tears wont stop...”

The teacher entered the class and was puzzled.

“What happened?” Miss Soyou asked.
“We dont know...she suddenly cried!” explained Minju.
“Whats wrong Chaeyeon? Do you have any problem?” 
“Teacher......I also dont know how to explain why I am crying...uwaaa”

So I ended up crying the whole first period. Thanks to me we had to postpone our class for today. By the time the second period started, I had stop crying but my eyes had swollen. ‘You dummy Chaeyeon. Why did you cry?’. Suddenly the person who caused the drama entered the class. She looked confused as she entered the class.

“What happened to the class? Did you guys got scolded by Miss Soyou?” Sakura asked.
“Nope. We are just feeling sad because Chaeyeon had been crying for the whole first period!” Eunbi replied.
“Jjaeyeon? Whats wrong?” she walked towards me, feeling all worried.
“Its nothing...Im just feeling sad...” I replied short.

I couldnt believe this girl acted all innocent. It was because of you stupid! You ran out to Kaeun. How do you think I feel? Its hurt so much. I wish I could say this word to her but Im a coward so I just mumbled in my head.

“By the way Sakura....where have you been?” Minju asked.
“I went to meet my manager. A few document need a recheck. Luckily it did not mess up. I could have been in trouble.” Sakura explained.
“Manager?” I rolled my eyes at Sakura.
“Yeah...why?”
“Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........”

I started to cry again. In my head ‘You stupid Chaeyeon thinking she went to meet Kaeun...crying all the first period and postponing the classs!’

“ Omo Chaeyeon. Dont cry again. You might get sick from crying too much!” said Nako.

Sakura tried to comfort me by giving me a hug but it just get worse. Im being happy because she hugged me make me cried louder.

“Dont cry anymore. Im here right?” she said softly.

Well, it took some time to cool me down and after lots of comfort from Sakura I managed to control myself and stop crying. But still, I was embarrassed because of my stupid misunderstanding. I went completely fine after the third period.

“Saku-chan...you can sleep now, Im oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter