Comfortable

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon POV

 

I felt a drop of water on my face. I opened my eyes slowly. Where am I? It was dark. So dark. It started to rain. I slowly tried to get up but I couldnt. My leg was hurting so much. I took out my phone from my pocket. It was 8 pm. I lighted up the torch from my phone. I scanned around. Nobody. Just the rain, the wood and me. Then, I remembered. Lee Kaeun. She pushed me from the hill. I touched my forehead. There was blood. This will leave a scar. I gathered my strength and I tried to stand. But I failed. My right leg hurt too much. I think I sprained my ankle. What should I do. Im getting cold from the rain. I wanted to call but there was no phone signal. 

 

“Come on Chaeyeon...think!”

 

I gathered my strength again and I tried to stand. I succeed. I hold on to the tree. I took a breath. It was painful enough. 

 

“I must survive this...no matter what...”

 

The cold was making it worst. Im all wet from the rain and Im shivering. I took a few steps. 

 

“Arghhh.... “ I cried because of pain.

 

I tried to walk some more but I ended falling. 

 

“Arhh...its hurt so much!!”

 

I tried hard to hold the pain that I started to cry. Im scared and I dont know what to do. I hoped for a miracle. Then I started to call her..

 

“Saku-chan....help....”

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura POV

 

I couldnt describe how I feel right now. After everything I heard from Kaeun, I just wanted to kill her this time. She went overboard with her action. Luckily, Irene managed to hold me back.

 

“Saku-chan...we should go and find her...” Irene tried to calm me down.

 

Without a words, I went back to my tent. I put on my jacket, picked up torchlight and umbrella. Then, I head straight to the jungle. I could hear the other shouting my name to come back and wait for the ranger. But I couldnt wait anymore. I didnt care. I need to find Chaeyeon.

 

“Jjaeyeon...call me...I need to hear you!”

 

I went up the hills. It was raining and its getting cold. The floor was slippery and view were covered by the rain. I scanned around and I noticed there were some wood stacked. I checked around but there was nobody.

 

“Come on Chae...call my name...”

 

I stayed silent for a while. I tried to focus. I heard voices but its not hers. It was from the camp. I tried to listened again. 

 

‘Saku-chan...help..’

 

It was Chaeyeon. Im positive. She was near because it sounded close. I went slowly downhill. The slope was slippery that I might slipped on it. I need to get to her. As fast as I could.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon POV

 

Im still sitting on the floor. I just couldnt get up. I called her name repeatedly hoping she would hear it.

 

“Saku-chan...come quickly...Im scared...”

 

My phone battery died so It was dark. There was only rain with me. Will this be the end of me? Am I dying here? I started to sob again. Then,

 

“Chaeyeon!Chaeyeon!”

 

I heard someone calling. 

 

“Chaeyeon! Where are you?”

 

I knew that voice. 

 

“Saku-chan!” I shouted.

 

I saw her getting closer. 

 

“Jjaeyeon!”

 

I knew it was Sakura. The moment she saw me, she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. 

 

“Im glad you are safe...” Sakura said.
“Im scared....Im scared of the dark...Im just scared...” I cried out in her arms.
“Dont worry...Im here for you now..”

 

Sakura was warm and made me felt comfortable.

 

“Are you cold?”

 

Sakura looked at my face. Her face really showed that she was very worried. Then, she put her jacket on me when she realised I  was shivering.

 

“Lets get back...we need to warm you up...”

 

Sakura helped me to stand up. I put my hand over her shoulder.

 

“Ouch....its hurt...” I screamed.
“Does it hurt too much?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Should we wait or can you walk?” Sakura asked again.
“Lets just walk slow...”
“Okay...if it hurt...lets just stop..”

 

Then, we continued walking. Yeah...very slow. One step at a time. Sakura was helping me walk and at the same time holding the umbrella. I hold the torchlight for her.

 

“How did you find me.?” I asked.
“Dummy...I could hear you...”

 

Yeah right. She must heard me calling for her.

 

“I was an idiot....falling from there...” I tried to lie to her. I didnt want to make things worse with Kaeun.
“I read both of you...dont lie...” 

 

She got me. Of course she would know. She could hear everyone.

 

“Please....lets not make things worse..” I said.

 

Sakura stopped walking. She turned to me. She took out her handkerchief and wipe the blood on my forehead.

 

“Ouch...” I screamed out of pain.
“That will leave scar...it was quite deep...”

 

Really? Im losing my pretty face then. Ah...what a waste Chaeyeon!

 

“Saku-chan...Im serious about what I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter