Sakura

Can We Call It Love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura POV

 

Hi. Its me Sakura. This is the first time you read from my POV right? It was always Chaeyeon or some unknown third person. So, to commemorate this, I will tell you something. About me.

 

My name is Miyawaki Sakura, the only heir to MK Group. I am pretty and charming that I got a lot of fans. Well, fans but not friends. I got this one friend called Lee Kaeun. She had been controlling my life. She was obsess with me obviously. Nobody can be friend with me except her. It was quite annoying to have her around but since I have no interest to cause trouble, I let her be. She confessed her love to me many times but for me, we are just friend. 

 

However, meeting Yujin and Yena marked the change in my life. I never thought that having lots of friend would made me happier. Kaeun was really angry because of the Christmas incident, but I told her that if she hurts my friend, I would left her. She refused but ended up giving up. She just couldnt beat Yena and Yujin energy. Because of those two, I ended up at IZ*ONE Academy and met more wonderful people. As for Kaeun, she just followed me. Luckily, we were place in different class.

 

When I was in my 10th grade, I entered the school. I was 16 years old back then. I met a very cool sunbae. Irene-sunbaenim. She gave me really strong girl crush vibe when I first met her. It made me fangirling over her. We get closer when she was told to work with me for the school  project. We need to build an apps for the school. We always spent time together at school and even at home. I didnt know how I ended up falling for her. It just happen. I thought I like boys, but I actually I really like her that ny heart goes crazy everytime I saw her. I thought that everything she did was so  adorable.

 

Well, I thought it was a one sided love. But one day, she confessed that she liked me. I thought she was playing around and I avoid her for a week. Then, that one wonderful day, at school, she called to meet me at her class after school time. She confessed again and this time she kissed me. That was my first kiss ever and It was with Irene. After that, we started dating. However, Kaeun hated it so much. She hated that I love Irene and not her. It was just a beautiful love story at first. Until Kaeun sent people to beat Irene. But they beat the wrong person, they beat me instead. 

 

I  was unconscious for a few weeks. I broke few bones and there were even a crack on my head. It was quite critical moment for me. I heard that Kaeun went crazy and Irene was in a mental breakdown. I guess that they hit me too much that something extraordinary occurred.  You guys wondered a lot about this. Yeah. You are right. I could hear people thoughts. I could easily read what they were thinking. Even when I didnt want to, I ended up listening. It was annoying and uncomfortable. Sometimes, I heard people talked bad about me. It was tiring. At night, I couldnt even sleep because many thoughts are coming and Its too loud. People are thinking over everything but mostly its all about money. But after getting used to it, I had no more sleeping problem. Sometimes I just used my ear phone and slept. Why I sleep in the class? Its because I dont want to cheat. I could hear exactly what the teacher thought in their mind. They sometimes thought, ‘This is definitely an exam question, you better focus!’. I dont want to play dirty so I just sleep. Its better that way. I tried to figure why but there was just no solution for it. 

 

However, Irene caught me. She caught my secret talent. Since I loved her so much, I told her the truth. I told her to tell nobody. She felt excited because she got a girlfriend with supernatural powers. What a cute sunbae. You knew what happened. Kaeun was really went overboard. She ruined Irene family business and I asked my parent for help. But, she did worst.  She framed Irene cheating on the examination. I knew it was her because I heard her. The teacher was about to expel Irene from the school. I got no choice and I ended up kneeled down and begging Kaeun for help. Kaeun totally lost it when she saw me crying in front of her. She hugged me and she said sorry. The case got solved eventually but then, Irene left me for Seulgi sunbaenim. Just like that. I thought Kaeun forced her but she did not. I tried to read her but she knew my secret so she thought of nothing. I was in frustration for a few months. Yena and Yujin tried hard to comfort me and it took some time for me to heal. 

 

The new year started and my new life begin. My 17 years old life was just painful so Im hoping for a great 18 years old life. It was that morning. I was cleaning the window. I heard thought. A voice I never listened before. So beautiful just like an angel. It made my heard flutter just listening to her voice. So, I decided. I would act like Im going to fall. If she caught me from falling, I will make her my soulmate. What a stupid idea I got there. Then, I pretended to fall down. I felt a strong hand holding me and at that moment...

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

It took me three second to fall in love again. The blonde haired girl that was holding me made me stunned. Her sparkling eyes was looking deep into mine. What surprised me the most? She was going crazy inside. It was so cute! You know what happened next. I knew she like me but she was holding herself in. She was crazy about me but she did nothing. I even hugged and kissed her but she just, she was really hard to figure. She did kiss me one time and thats it. During the date with Kaeun. I got the message from Mr Kim about Chaeyeon telling me not to go but I was so mad at her because she told Mr Kim to forget about it. So, I just went for the date. 

 

I expected Yujin and Yena to come but I didnt expect Chaeyeon to tag along. I heard  their conversation and it was funny. The best part was when Chaeyeon exploded in the cafe telling Kaeun to stay away from me. I was very happy and was about to kiss her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter