Chapter 29

Maybe | JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie

Ugh! Thinking about what happened at the airport makes my head ache like crazy. My head was spinning that I almost lose my balance. I mean, why wouldn't you be? Flashes of cameras pierce into your eyes while your hearing got bombarded with various voices that you cannot comprehend what words they're spitting out.

But of course, it's obvious what they're trying to get out from me. This scandal is driving me nuts.

While we walk out from the airport, I can't help myself grip on Lisa's arm tight that I might have left a mark on her. As the crowd got bigger and louder, I was more afraid of losing Lisa in the crowd than hurting myself. I know I am the vulnerable one on that state but I can't avoid worrying.

I couldn't express how I'm thankful to Lisa. I'm so damn lucky to have her as my manager and as my girlfriend. She can make me weak but at the same time strong. I might have crumbled at this time if it wasn't for her.

••••

We arrive at the parking lot barely losing the paparazzi trailing us. Good thing though they decided to stop pestering us when we got to the high way.

"That was crazy, huh?" Lisa comment as we got parked.

I sigh heavily, "Tell me about it. If we haven't got out sooner I might have fallen on the floor because of dizziness."

"But you're okay now, right?" Lisa asks, turning her head behind the passenger seat.

I give her a weak yet sincere smile, "Yeah, I'm feeling way better."

"Good." She says then exited the van to open the door for me. I immediately seek for her hand since I'm not confident to step out the van without losing my balance. "Thank you." I look at her eyes and smiled. "You're welcome." She replies with the same intensity.

We lock eyes for a second or two before I push myself to meet her lips. I don't know why I did it but it seems my body or rather my lips just want hers.

I thought as I brought my lips to Lisa's she would carefully detach me from her but unexpectedly she holds my nape and brought my lips closer; if that's even possible. She then kisses me with hunger that I couldn't help but reciprocate. Her tongue slides on my lip clearly asking for an entrance which I gladly give her an invite. Her tongue laps on mine that causes my knees to feel weak with her delectable taste. God, I love kissing this woman.

My woman.

I was so distracted by those pair lips that I forgot we were at an open space. I place my hand on Lisa's shoulder and slightly push her when I heard a loud mixed of sound----various voices and clicking of cameras.

My eyes grow wide when my eyes lay on not one, not two, not even three but multiple paparazzi circling us. I start to panic and my breathing got heavier. The flashes are blinding me. I step back wanting to get away but another bunch of paparazzi hoard behind me that causes me to jerk away.

Flashes

Flashes

"Jennie, Jennie, are you dating your manager?" One paparazzi shouted.

"Jennie, tell us what is your relationship with your manager!" Different one shouted.

I-

"Jennie, are you perhaps gay?" Another shouted.

What?

"Jennie!"

"Jennie!"

"Jennie!"

It's too loud and bright. My head starts to get heavy again. , I'm starting to get dizzy. How did they even got here?

I almost lose my sanity before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and I see Lisa. Thank god.

"Lisa. . ." I sigh.

But my brows then furrow when I can't comprehend the emotion written on Lisa's face. She has this calm yet serious expression.

Is she not bothered by this?

"Jennie, answer them. What are we?" She asked me unexpectedly.

"What? Lisa. . . this is not the time for that."

"Jennie, are you two dating?" A man across from me asked while extending his arm holding a microphone.

"I-"

Flashes

Flashes

"I hate you, Jennie!" I turn my head to the girl holding an 'I love you, Jennie' placard then rips it on the middle of the crowd.

Flashes

Flashes

"How can you be gay?! You're embarrassing!" Another girl shouted. I assume they are my fans who witnessed the scene. Why are they even here? How did they-

"Jennie, just answer them, please. Don't you love me? Are you embarrassed by me?" Lisa asked seriously that got me all confused.

"I-" I can't even form a proper sentence from all of this. My tongue got tied from all the voices flooding my ears.

"Jennie!"

"Jennie!"

"Are you gay, Jen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter