Chapter 7

Maybe | JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo

"Trust me Jisoo, I tried." I heard her sighed again. "By the way, do you happened to know if Jennie's in a relationship?" She asked.

"Well, not that I know of." I honestly answered

"I guess it's for me to find out. We don't want some scandals floating around, right?" She affirmed.

"Right!" I exclaimed.

 

After our interesting phonecall, Lisa texted me that she'll meet me at YGE. She said that she has a plan regarding the Jennie issue, which caused me to be extremely intrigued.

I waited for Lisa at the lobby and a few minutes later i saw her at the entrance. I waved at her that caught her attention, she nodded and smiled while walking towards me.

"So what's your plan?" I excitedly said.

"I need to talk to Sajangnim" She said straightly.

"What? Why?" I furrowed my brow with confusion.

"I'm going to ask him something." She said.

"Lisa, you can't just barge in and talk to our boss." I informed her.

"I know that. That's why i need your help." She looked me intently.

I paused for a second contemplating of what i should do. I know Lisa, she's way too smart enough to make such rush decisions. But I can't help having second thoughts on the idea that she wants to talk personally with our boss.

I took a deep breath, "Before anything else tell me one more thing, what are you planning?"

Lisa let out a small grin, "I'm going to ask Sajangnim if i could live with Jennie."

My eyes widen. Did i just heard her, right?

"What do you mean live with Jennie?" I furrowed my forehead.

"Help me talk to the boss and i will explain everything. So, can you help me?" She asked with full anticipation in her eyes.

I sighed, "I just might."


 

Lisa and I head to the HR office to meet someone that might help us. As we enter the room I saw a young man seated on the desk focused on some papers, he probably noticed our invasion since he brought his attention to us. He let out a genuine smile, "May i help you?" He asked.

"Ah, yes. Can you tell me if June's around?" I politely asked.

"Let me check." He stood up from the desk and walked to the other room that was connected from the room we're currently in.

Less than a minute later, the man walked out from the room while being followed by June. His eyes lip up as she saw me.

"Jisoo~!!" He ran towards me and captured me with his arms.

"Ugh, I can't breathe June" As i tapped his shoulder.

"Oh, hehe sorry" He let go of me and straighten his shirt. "So, what can i do for you, Jisoo?" He went back being professional.

"I'm wondering if you could help us meet Sajangnim." I said as i gestured to Lisa.

"Why do you need me for it? I mean, you can do it yourself." He said.

"I know that, but it's a different matter. And you're close to Sajangnim maybe you could help us persuade him about our request."

"Request? What request?" He asked.

"Well, Lisa here is the new manager of Jennie..." He let out an "O" after I gestured at Lisa again. "And she have this idea if she could stay with Jennie 24/7. And i think you know why." I raised a brow.

He raised his head and let out an, "Ahhh" and chuckled. "I guess Jennie found her match." He smirked. "Okay, i'll help you."





 

We're outside the door of the CEO, and I don't know why but I haven't felt this nervous since my first day at work. I look at Lisa and she seemed relax unlike me.

"You guys ready?" June asked with a hint of excitement.

I gulped and look at Lisa. She nodded at me and looked at June.

"Let's go" She sighed.

June opened the door as we followed behind him. A bright light devoured us as we disappeared through light.














 

"Wait, what?" Rosé asked in a state of confusion. "That's it?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah. That's it." I said before having a sip from my coffee.

"You gotta be kidding me." She let out a lazy eyes. "You have to tell me what actually happened inside." She raised her voiced a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter