Chapter 24

Maybe | JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

I know it was wrong of me that I didn't say anything to Jennie regarding the situation of Jane and I stay in one room. To be honest, it did not occur to me that I have to mention it to her since it wasn't a big deal. I have no intention to hurt Jennie what so ever and I'm not planning to do so in the future. It was just an innocent offer to a co-worker, but I guess I was wrong.

I tried to explain to Jennie what exactly went through on how Jane and I end up sharing a room despite the fact that she asked me not too because it just going to make her madder, but I just can't sit around having her misunderstand the situation. I really care about her and I don't want to ruin anything between us just because of a petty misunderstanding.

She stayed quiet the whole time I was explaining that the room Jane and Zoe's (both are PA's) was staying got a little problem so they have to switch room but since there's no vacancy in the hotel Sooyoung unnie and I volunteered to share our room with either of one of them temporarily while the staff fix whatever problem in the room.

I only got sighs from Jennie and It was probably the exhaustion from the shoot that didn't give her energy to respond or even argue with me. She just excuses herself and went to her room.

Currently, I'm now laying in my bed wide awake in the middle of the night can't sleep in the idea of Jennie being mad at me. I know I'm guilty and I know I should have told her the minute or even before I decided to offer Jane a space in the room because Jennie and I are already in a committed relationship the minute we decided to put labels. Apart of me feels flattered on the idea that Jennie is jealous of Jane, it only means that she cared about me that she can't handle the idea of another woman next to me or sleeping with me; okay that's a little weird but you get the point.

To think of it, I can't also handle the idea of Jennie being close with some other dudes. My stomach squirms on the idea and it's making me angry. I guess now I know what Jennie feels.

I love her too much to hurt her. I can't handle her being mad at me.

Wait.

What did I just say?

I... I love her?

I love her.

Oh god, I love her.

I immediately push myself to seat on my bed, "Why didn't I see it?"

"What's wrong Lisa? Are you okay?" Jane woke up from her sleep probably got startled by my sudden movement.

"Oh, I'm sorry I woke you up. No, everything's fine. Go back to sleep." I whisper to a sleepy Jane.

"Okay, good night." She says and went back to sleep. Phew.

I slowly get myself off from bed try not to disturb Jane again. I take my sweater, put on my sleepers and stealthily make my way outside my room and took the elevator to Jennie's floor. I find myself in front of her door not really knowing what is the purpose of me coming in the middle of the night. I just had a realization that I love her and now I'm in front of her door. Am here to confess that to her? I don't really know, and besides, she must be sleeping right now. For a moment I stay quiet and contemplate what am I going to do, but I guess my consciousness already decided it for me since I didn't realize that I'm already knocking on Jennie's door. My eyes widen in my action but then again it's already too late. I wait for a second for the door to open, slowly my mind is being filled with relief since I heard no movement inside which means Jennie's asleep. Phew, I almost embarrassed myself for coming. I turn my heel towards the path of the elevator, but before I started to take my first step the door suddenly opened revealing Jennie on a bathrobe, with no makeup but still looking breathtaking.

.

I didn't notice that I was staring for a long time if Jennie didn't speak first.

"Lisa, what are you doing here?" She asks in a low voice.

"oh, uhm, I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" Asking probably the obvious.

"No, actually. I was never asleep." She says while releasing her hold on the door.

"Why?" I ask in concern.

"I. . . I can't sleep." That makes the two of us.

"Oh. . ." I simply say.

We both became silent for a moment before she spoke again.

"You didn't answer my question. What are you doing here?" Her voice is soft rather than a demand.

What really am I doing here?

"I couldn't sleep either," I say the most obvious reason, then I look straight at her, "I couldn't sleep thinking that you're mad at me," I add.

She averts her eyes from me for a second then locks her eyes to mine.

"I wasn't mad at you."

"Then why didn't you say anything?"

"I was. . . I was just a little disappointed." Sadness glistering in her eyes.

, I did this.

"Is it because I didn't tell you about Jane?" She nods a little.

"I know it's pathetic. I am not like this before. . . being jealous and stuff but I just can't help it." She says like she hates the idea of it.

"It's not and you're not pathetic, Jen. It only means that you care, and I'm a little flattered knowing you're jealous if you ask me." I let out a small joke to lighten the mood. She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Of course you do. You got me wrapped around your fingers, do you, Manoban?" I smile form on my lips.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter