Chapter 21

Maybe | JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie

The whole car ride is awfully driving me crazy. The second that I told her I wanted to kiss her, I grow more and more impatient for the wait. I don't know what is going on with me but all I know is I so wanted to feel her lips on mine right now, and seeing her all so y while trying to focus on the road as she drives is not helping me to calm down.

After a few minutes of almost intolerable discomfort, we finally arrived at my building. She drives through the underground parking lot and hit the breaks.

I thought I can wait longer but I can't. Before Lisa reach to remove her seatbelt, I move my way from the back seat to Lisa's lap straddling her on the driver's seat; it's a struggle, yes. Her expression couldn't be drawn since she is stunned by my sudden behavior. I mean, if I were her I would be shocked too; I didn't imagine myself doing this. But I just couldn't help myself.

"Jennie, what are you doing?" She asks with wide eyes.

"Don't worry. The car is tinted, no one can see us inside." I try to sound as seductive as possible as if I answered her question. I bite my bottom lip and reach for her seatbelt unlocking it myself.

"Jennie..." My name falls effortlessly from her lips, her chest is vividly rising and falling rapidly knowing what's going to happen.

"Shhh, I just really want to kiss you right now, Lisa." My eyes shift back and forth from her eyes to her lips. "Please, let me," I say while slowly leaning towards her lips not really waiting for a response.

I bring my hands to her shoulders and let our lips meet. I close my eyes as an impulse and savor her taste in my mouth. Our lips are so familiarly in sync. I feel her hands grip my waist that causes me to sigh; she took that opportunity to slide her tongue into my mouth wrestling with mine. Our tongue battle for dominants, fortunately, she really knows how to work her tongue which causes me to accept my defeat.

I still couldn't get over the fact that her lips are so delectable. I could definitely kiss her all day. I release a sharp gasp when she captures my bottom lip between her teeth and pulling it softly. She releases my lip and we start to catch our breath. This is probably the iest kiss we ever had so far and I couldn't ignore the fact that my core is aching.

As we recover, she reaches for my cheek and cares it with her thumb. She looks at me with full adoration for a short while before pulling me by the nape to capture my lips again. This time our kiss is full of intensity and hunger. She wraps her right arm to my waist while her other reach for the handle beside her seat lowering the backrest for me to fully lean my body to hers. Now, I feel both of her hands are caressing my back that makes me relax.

I rest my right hand on her chest while my left-hand settles on her locks. Our lips are making sloppy noises and unconsciously I start to move my hips on her. "Jennie..." She breathes between our kisses. "Hmmm, Lisa." I release a moan.

I think that trigger her because she suddenly slides her hands under my loose shirt. Good thing I change my shirt before we went to eat because I don't think I will have a confidant for her to touch me if my shirt smells like sweat.

Her hands on my skin are so warm. Her hands now settle on the side of my holding me still. Her kisses now began to travel on my jaw and slowly traveling on my neck. I heave a breath when I feel her and nip just above my collar bone. I moan once again when she hit my sweet spots on my neck---- I feel her smile.

"God, Jennie. What are you doing to me?" I smile with some sort of victory as she continues to assault me with kisses on my neck.

"Lisa. . ." I say between breath. She stops her kisses which cause a groan from me. She leans back her head to look at me. "What do you want, baby?" An endearment falls from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter