Chapter 10

Maybe | JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie

I woke from the most painful headache i've ever experienced. Ugh! I shouldn't have drink last night. Now, the consequence is biting me hard.

I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that i'm wearing my clothes from last night, except for my leather jacket. I opened one of the drawers and took a painkiller. I look at the clock and it's 9 o'clock in the morning. I should probably start packing. But before i did so, i took a shower.

I went out from the bathroom only with a towel on heading to my closet, I stopped from my tracks when i noticed a pair of pajamas on my bed side table. Hmmm? How did this got here? I walked to the table. I didn't remember bringing this out? I said as i grab the clothing.

A sudden images flashed through my memory... my eyes widen while I unconsciously dropped the pajamas on the floor. ""

I continue to walk back and forth around the room on my towel as I couldn't remain calm. "! What did you just do, Jennie?" I murmured to my self. As i continue to hover, i stopped in the middle of my room as i thought of something, "I was drunk. Yeah, yeah I was drunk. I didn't do it in purpose. I didn't know what am i doing last night. Some people when drunk even kisses total strangers." I tried to convince myself.

As i try to calm myself down, images from last night started to repeat on my mind. I remember how I pulled her to mine and kisses her. I brought my finger over my lips as I remember how her lips felt on mine. I shake my head, "What's gotten over you, Jennie?" I whispered. "You can't."


 

I finished clothing myself as well as packing. I went downstairs tip toeing not to get enough attention. Wait, what am i doing? I'm Jennie Kim. Why am i supposed to feel guilty? And so what if we kissed. I was drunk.
 

I stopped in the living room and scanned the unit for a familiar blonde. I almost got choked when I saw her exiting the bathroom. I pulled myself together and wore no expression. Her eyes landed on mine and she almost got shocked. "Oh, good morning, Jennie." She greeted with a smile as if nothing happened last night. Seriously?

I didn't greet her back and i just slumped myself on the couch, crossing my arms.

"Are you hungry? I cooked breakfast." She said while being in front of me. "And did you already packed your stuff?" She asked. The hell? Why is she acting like nothing happened?

"Yeah, i already did." I said sulking. The f? Why do i feel disappointed?

"You okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I said and she just nodded.

She was about to walk to the kitchen when i suddenly called her. She turn her head facing me, raising her brows. You act like it was nothing. Then, let me remind you.

"What happened last night?" I asked coldly. I saw her eyes widen. I knew it. 




 

••••





 

Lisa

I froze on my spot right there and then. Why does she have to ask what happened last night? Did she remember something? I haven't even got enough sleep last night since I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I gulped, "W..what d..do you mean, what happened last night?" I stuttered. ! "Nothing happened last night." I panicked.

She raised her brow as if not believing me. She stood from the couch and walked towards me. "No? I'm pretty sure you were in my room last night." She said grinning. Oh god. "N..no I wasn't." I stuttered again. Ughngg. She chuckled. "Don't lie to me, Manoban" That was the first time she called me by my last name, and why I was getting more nervous? "I already caught you red handed." She continue to walk towards me stopping inches away from me. "I saw the pajamas on the bedside table."

Oh nooo... wait, what?

"What? Pajamas?" I asked furrowing my brows with confusion.

Her expression soften, "Yeah, the pajamas. I didn't remember getting my pajamas from my closet. And who could possible done it? Obviously, only you." She said letting out a mysterious grin.

"Ohh, right, right. The pajamas." I chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah, I'm the one who took it from your closet." I said averting my eyes from her.

"Well good thing that you didn't tried to change my clothes, because if you did I'll definitely kill you." She said the last part like it was normal thing to say as she head to the kitchen.

I gulped once again and released another awkward laugh, "Of course." As i follow her to the kitchen.

 

•••• 

 

Third Person

Jennie and Lisa arrived at Jeju airport just in time before dinner, but it wasn't a short flight as expected since both were feeling really awkward about happened to them last night. After their flight they went straight to the hotel after they were fetch by the chauffeur. They inquired about their room to the receptionist before heading to their room. Lisa and Jennie's room was just across from each other which was arranged by the staff of the commercial for their convenience.

"Where do you want to have you dinner? Do you want me to make a reservation?" Lisa asked Jennie before the latter enters her suite.

"Hmm.. That will be fine." She nodded, "Just call me in an hour. I want to rest a bit."

Lisa pursed her lips and released a nod. "Okay, rest well." Then both entered their suite.




 

After an hour, Lisa decided to knock on the singer's door to ask if she's ready to head out. After three knocks a figured appeared in front of Lisa that left her agape. She saw Jennie wearing a cream knee length dress printed with floral that complements the cream color of the dress. The dress highlights an unusual innocent aura to the singer that left Lisa intrigued. Her mind slowly wonders to a place that she shouldn't or never explore if she wants to keep herself professional. She snapped from her thoughts and composed herself locking eyes with the brunette. "Are you ready?" She asked and the latter just nod.

The two arrived to a fancy restaurant. The minute they set foot inside the restaurant, all eyes were on them. Well, on the singer of course. And since it was basically a normal thing for Jennie, she walked across the room unbothered. For the blonde, she still haven't got used to the fact that she's working for a famous celebrity and has to put up the intrigued eyes lingering at them.



 

Lisa inquired about their table and a sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter