Chapter 4

Maybe | JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo
 

"Yes, Daesung, I want you to settle the venues for next year's concert. If there are other concerns or problem regarding the venues contact me personally, okay? I don't want Lee Hi's first world tour will go to disaster." I calmly said over the phone.

"Okay, Jisoo. I'm on it"




 

After i hung up the phone, I found myself standing in front of the door of the recording studio. I took a deep breath and turned the nob.

As i entered the door, I saw Jennie recording her new song on the vocal booth while Teddy so immersed in listening to Jennie in the control room.

"Hello" I greeted everyone in the room soft enough not to disturbed the session.

 

I sat on one of the couch inside the room and check my emails as i wait for Jennie. After nearly 15 minutes, Jennie exited the booth. I stood up and approached her.

"Jennie can i talk to you?" I asked.

"Is it that important, Unnie, that you have talk to me as i work?" She said coldly while sitting on the swivel chair.

Aish, this girl.

I took a deep breath before i spoke.

"Yes, Jennie, It's important. So, can i have a word with you for a second?" I tried to emphasize ever word.

I saw her rolled her eyes but then stood up. She exited the room as i follow her.

We're in the hall and she crossed her arms in front of her as she faced me.

I saw that she was getting impatient, so i won't cut to the chase.

"You're going to meet your new manager later today. So, it means after your recording i want you to go to the lounge."

She was peeved by my statement. She released an annoyed grin and glared at me.

Before she complained, I spoke.

"I can't be your temporary manager forever, Jennie. You know that i have other things to do. I only accepted being your temporary manager because sajangnim asked me too. So, please cooperate with me this time Jen and meet your new manager later." I said looking intently at her. "And you never know, you might like her." I added.

"So it's a she?" She asked while raising a brow.

"Yes, it's a she and her name is Lisa. She's my friend, so i know that she'll do great." I answered.

"Whatever" She shook her head and rolled her eyes at me one last time before entering the studio.

"Aish" I ran my hand through my hair. "She better be there or else."
 

••••
 

I'm headed to one of the lounge here in YG. It was already 4 o'clock in the afternoon and I know by that time Lisa finished her training and Jennie finished her recording. I grab my phone from my pocket and dialed Lisa's number. In a few rings, she answered.

"Chichu, what's up?"

I let out a small laugh because of her greetings. "Hey, Lisa. Your training is finally done right?"

"Yeah, it's done."

"Oh okay that's great. Meet me at the lounge?"

"Okay, sure. Be there in 5 minutes."

"See yah" And i dropped the call.

I entered the lounge and good thing no one's there. I settled myself on one of the couches and dialed Jennie's number.

She's not picking up. I tried to call her again but still no one answered.

Aish, this girl will be the death of me.

I stopped contacting Jennie's number and decided to call Gabe her personal driver.

After a few rings, Gabe answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Gabe. This is Jisoo. Can i ask if do you happened to know where is Jennie?"

"Ah, yes Ms. Jisoo. I just brought her home"

What??

I massage my temple because of the info that caused me a headache. I let out a sigh and answered.

"Okay, Gabe. Thank you." I immediately hang up the phone and threw my phone on the couch, i closed my eyes and lied my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter