Chapter 5

Maybe | JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa
 

I'm on my way to Jennie's condominium using the company van. It's my first time in 5 years that i've driven in the city of Seoul, and so far i'm enjoying it.

From the company and to Jennie's condo took me 15 minute drive. I park the van just outside the building and head to her unit on the 10th floor. I pressed the doorbell and an unfamiliar brunette opened the door.

"Oh, Hi you must be Lisa. Come on in." She greeted me with a smile and made a way for me to enter.

"Hello. And you are?" I bowed and asked politely.

"I'm Sooyoung. Jennie's Stylist." She also bowed.

"Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too"

 

 

As we walked to the living room I settled myself on the sofa.

"She'll be down in a minute." The stylist informed and I nodded.

A couple of minutes later I heard footstep coming from the stares. I brought my attention to the direction of the sound and I saw Jennie walking down the stares wearing an off shoulder white blouse with laced pattern, high waist black skinny jean that emphasize her hip, and an open toe strap anklet heeled sandals.

One word came through my mind as i saw her, Wow

I didn't noticed that i was staring longer than I supposed too when Jennie snapped her fingers in front of me.

"You okay?" She raised her left brow and sounding rather 'unconcerned'.

"Oh...ummm, Yeah.. yeah.." I awkwardly coughed.

"Okay" She rolled her eyes. "So, what is our first agenda today?" She asked.

"Photoshoot" I said. "You have a photoshoot at 9am for High Cut Magazine." I added.

"Okay. Let's go then." She said as she wore her sunglasses.



 

On our 5 minute drive, the van was in total silence. I was focused on the road and Jennie's focused on her phone, as i observed from the rear-view mirror. Sooyoung will accompany us the whole day since Jennie's schedule was a photoshoot and a commercial.

"So, Lisa how do you find your work so far?" Sooyoung tried to kill the silence.

"Oh ahh fine i guess" I let out an awkward laugh.

"Well, i hope that you'll stick around longer. I know that someone already told you that this girl right here is hard to handle." She gestured at Jennie.

I know Jennie heard it cuz Sooyoung said it as loud as she can, but I didn't think it affected her cuz she just stayed quiet.

I glanced at Jennie from the rear-view mirror. She had this serious face all over but i was stunned when i saw her curved a smile.

Hmmm. Who was she texting that made her smile?

I almost choked on my own saliva when our eyes met on the mirror. She wasn't wearing her sunglasses inside the van so i was certain that our eyes met.

I quickly averted my eyes from her and focused on the road.

She didn't noticed that i was staring, ri...

"You should focus your eyes on the road when driving. You don't want us to get into any accidents, right?" I heard Jennie spoke.

Damnit!

"Ah.. ah y..yes. I'm s..sorry." I stuttered.

!
 

••••
 

After the long and awkward drive; at least for me. We finally arrived on the location of the photoshoot.

I got down from the van and approached Jennie's door for me to open for her. I tried not to get any eye contact with her because i'm still embarrassed about what happened earlier.


 

As we enter the studio, the place was full of people being busy preparing for the day's shoot. I saw some people did some final touches on the set and some people fixing the lightings.

A man approached Jennie extending his hand for a handshake. "Jennie, it's nice to see you." He smiled.

"Like wise, Philip." Jennie received his hand and smiled as well.

I seemed caught the man's attention when she asked Jennie, "And who's this fine woman?"

Jennie took a serious glanced at me then return his attention to 'Philip', "Oh, she is my new manager."

"Really? Well nice to meet you..."

"...Lisa" I finished his sentence. "Nice to meet you." I shook his hand.

"I'm Philip. The photographer." He introduced himself.

He clapped getting everybody's attention. "Very well! Let's start this shoot in 30."





 

We went to the dressing room and four women was helping Jennie prepare for the shoot, including Sooyoung.

I decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter