Chapter 23

Maybe | JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys!! 

So, uhm sorry I wasn't able to update for a month now, I've been super busy and I wasn't able to squeeze in some time to write, and to be honest apart from being busy I've been so unmotivated for the past couple of days and I couldn't really write anything but I hope I can really finish this story(I know I will >o<).

Oh, btw, I just graduated from college! Whoohoo! However, this is not an assurance that I'll have the luxury of having the time to write (oh, how i wish) but I'll make sure to update every week.

I'm gonna stop talking now, so, without further ado, here's a new chapter for you guys.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Jennie

 

"Jennie are you already packed?" Lisa asks through my close door.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be out in a minute," I answer, practically screaming right through the door.

"Okay, get down the minute you're done, alright? We have to go to the airport an hour early." Lisa's voice muffles through the door but I still understood her.

"Hmmm." I let out an audible sound as a response.

I woke up a little late this morning since last night I was so tired. I stayed up all night in the practice room to perfect my choreography. Lisa was against it since we have to travel the next day but of course, I still got my way.

Today, we will fly to London to finally film my music video. We're going to stay there for at least a week to finish filming. I'm really excited because not only I'll be filming my music video but also Lisa and I will stay in one of the most romantic places on earth. Some of you might not agree on this, but truly London is one of many places in Europe that radiates romance, and I cannot wait for Lisa and me to explore the city.  We've been going out for at least two weeks now but we haven't really had a proper date. I mean we went out on the street of Seoul a couple of times but I didn't really consider it as a 'date' since we can't do the things a couple should do on a date. We were merely an artist and a manager in public.

So far, no one really knows about my relationship with Lisa except for my two best friends Rosé and Wendy. Rosé was shocked for a second after I broke the news to her but eventually was really happy for me and supportive, saying, "I'm so happy that you're genuinely happy for once, Jennie. Whatever happens, I support you all the way, and If you need anything just beep me up.", and for Wendy, when I told her the news which at first I was a little hesitant because of how she is, when I finally utter the words 'Lisa and I are dating' I almost lose my hearing. That's not even an exaggeration. She squealed through the phone clearly making me understood that she was ecstatic by the news, claiming that she was the 'Cupid' in our relationship. I didn't fight her on that because I don't want to start anything from her but other than that she was very happy for me and Lisa, and suggested to have a double date knowing the fact she's single. But oh well, Wendy's Wendy I guess.

I make my way down the living room trying to roll down my luggage from the stairs. I groan every time I lift my damn heavy luggage. I hear rush footsteps coming towards me.

"Let me help you with that." I turn my head to the side seeing Lisa grabbing the luggage handle from my hand. Face to face I say to her, "Awww, thank you, babe." I let out as I tease. She chuckles, "Be careful with that Jen, someone might hear you and think there's something between us." I press my hand on my luggage and narrow my eyes at my girlfriend. I took a step forward on the little space of one of the thread of the stairs, closing our proximity.

"Are you ashamed of me Manoban?" I tease. She raises her brows with amusement, "Not at all Kim."

"Really? Then, you're not afraid if someone might see us so close like this?" My warm breath hit her lips causing her to shudder. Ugh, I just love teasing her so much.

"I . . Aren't you?" Her eyes lock on my parted lips.

I shake my head slowly, "Knowing someone might see us like this it excites me." She swallows a lump from .

"You really like teasing me, huh?" A smirk appeared on her lips.

I chuckle ily, "You have no idea." I slowly lean in teasingly grazing my lips on hers while she tries to capture mine.

"I have so many plans for us in London, I hope you clear out your schedule," I say against her lips. I don't know what kind of spell she used on me that I just can't get my hands off her. Even though we see each other pretty much every second my heart still madly beats when I see her. It frightens me sometimes but I just can't help myself. Is this what they called love? If it is, then I am.

I feel her hands settle on my waist pulling me closer, leaning her back on the handrail, she then scoffs, "You know that the purpose of going there is to work, right?" Her lips care to mine.

"I know, but don't worry I know how to make time." A mischievous smile appears in my lips while Lisa suspiciously narrows her eyes. "What are you planning Jennie Kim?"

I playfully shrug, "That's a secret. Now, kiss me." Her smiles widen then immediately latch her lips on mine. The kiss is slow, tantalizingly slow hence I can feel every movement of her lips on mine. Making out on the stairs is probably dangerous but we don't care. Our lips last for a few seconds when we brought back to reality because of a phone ringing. I hear Lisa groan then unlatch her lips on mine fishing her phone on her pocket.

"Hello, this is Lisa." She says over the phone, then an idea struck me. I lean in and place kisses on her neck, I felt her stiffen. I smile in victory. She clears before responding on the caller, "Ah.. Y...yes. Uhmm, everything's ready." I continue to paper her neck with kisses. "Okay, we'll be ri--" Her words got cut off by my sudden on her neck. I giggle from her reaction. "Can hold you on a second?" She says to the caller. "Jen, baby, you need to stop this. I can't talk properly." I only respond to her with a hum. I know that even she's telling me to stop she love what I'm going on her neck. "Don't mind me," I say against her neck then pulling her ear slowly between my teeth. I hear her groan once again tightening her grip on my waist. I hear her breathing start to become ragged but still return to the caller, "Oh, hi, I'll be . . . I mean we'll be right down. Goodbye." She immediately hung up the phone. "I hate you." She breathes that causes me to smile in victory again. I pull away then gaze back at her, bringing my hand on her cheek caressing her slowly, "No, you don't." Before she can respond I slam my lips on hers causing another make-out session on the staircase.
 

••••

We finally arrive in London after a 12-hour flight. It was exhausting and boring, to say the least since Lisa wasn't with me in the business class. Well, since we're keeping our relationship in a down low I think nagging her to fly with me in the business class wouldn't help our situation it will only cause a lot, I mean A LOT of questions from our crew and agency. It's good to be safe than sorry.

Throughout the flight to get me off the idea of missing my girlfriend I spent my time watching movies, taking a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter