Chapter 6

Maybe | JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie

I'm in the sky lounge with Daeho having a private dinner, well so private that only the kitchen staff was present. It's my third glass of champagne so far and i know for sure it's not gonna be my last.

"I've missed you, babe." Daeho uttered with small grin on his face while his hand stretch out to meet my hand that was rested on the table.

I took a sip on my glass and gazed at him, "I've missed you too." As I returned a smile.






 

I've been meeting with Daeho secretly for almost 1 month now. I met him on a club somewhere in Gangnam. He offered me a drink, we talked, flirt a little, and ended up going to his unit. Trust me i'm not that easy, but since I was looking for something to distract me that time, Daeho was a perfect candidate.

My intention was to leave it just a one night stand, but since Daeho wasn't a type of guy to be left in bed, he kept pursuing me, so i decided to make this past time just a little bit longer. And trust me, Daeho knew my initial intention. I wasn't vocal about it, but he wasn't stupid either.





 

After a week of being occupied and busy, we haven't had a chance to meet. Me, being busy with work obvi and Daeho was busy taking care of their company. Oh, wait didn't i mention that Deaho was the son of the biggest tycoon in Korea? Well, now you know why we have to keep this 'relationship' on a down low. We don't want... I don't want to start a freakin scandal and end up having more paparazzi following me around and the top story of every news outlet... again.



 

"How's your shoot today?" He asked while bringing the fork in his mouth.

"Fine." I said plainly.

"Did something happen?" He asked having a hint of concern.

"Nothing" I said as i cut my meat with a knife. "Just a new manager not minding her business." I added.

"Why, what happened?" He asked again.

Ugh! I'm not in the mood for questions.

"Nevermind. Just leave it alone." I said as calmly as i can.

He knew i'm not in a great mood, so he didn't tried to push any further on the topic and just nodded. I don't think i had a mood to talk about the 'manager'.
 




 

Our dinner went quiet the whole night. After dinner we decided to proceed to his unit for more champagne. 


 

"Are you busy next week?" He asked while pouring our drinks on our glasses at the counter while I stood and stared at the illuminated city of Seoul from the huge glass window. "Why do you asked?"

I felt his presence behind me as he hand me the glass of champagne. "I'm thinking maybe we could go somewhere."

"I don't know. I'll think about it." I drink from my glass. I saw Daeho set his glass on the table just beside us and settled behind me. He brought his hand on my shoulder trying to massage it.

"You look so tense, babe. Are you really okay?" He whispered against my ears.

"Hmm" I hummed in response. "I think I'm just a little tired from today's shoot" I sighed as i felt comfort from his massage.

"How about let's do something about it?" I felt his breathing against my nec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter