Chapter 30

Maybe | JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie

 

"I think we got something." Jisoo whispers to Lisa as she settle on swivel chair beside her.

 

We gather to discuss some important things especially on the scandal matter. We got informed that Sajangnim hired professionals to look on the possible people involved in spreading the photos. 

 

At the table, Jisoo, Lisa and I are seated, joined by Sajangnim, his secretary and two unfamiliar men beside him. I'm guessing the one wearing a denim jacket is the P.I. and the other who's wearing a button up shirt with glasses is the IT expert.

 

"Mr. Jung, can you tell us an update on your work?" Sajangnim's secretary started.

 

"Last night I did some tracking on the email that one of the news outlet received and I got an IP address that led me here to this location." The IT man said, at the same time places the tablet on the table showing us what appears to be a air view map of Seoul.

 

Lisa leans against the table too look at the map. I see her furrows her brows and spoke, "That's in Cheongdam." She observed.

 

"Yes, the IP address led us to Cheongdam City, specifically on a small apartment on one of the streets."

 

The P.I. then interrupts, "However, when we got there this morning there was no trace of anyone living there." My hopes shattered for a second but then the P.I. continues, "Luckily though, we found a working CCTV in the area and we caught someone entering and exiting the apartment prior to the week the photos was released." 

 

I am already at the edge of my seat as I steal glance at Lisa who's eyes sparkle with relief. Her eyes catches mine and we give each other a knowing look.

 

I know the issue is far too late to stop, so might as well find the person who did this.

 

The I.T. brings out his laptop and placed it on the table, "We thought it is a good idea to look at the footage once again with your supervision this time. One of you might recognize someone on the video and it would make things much easier." The I.P. formally said. 

 

"Please, bring your eyes to the screen." Then the I.T. plays the video.

 

Seeing the video plays, I can't help myself feeling a little anxious. The possibility of knowing who spread the photos makes me feel uneasy. 

 

This is a good thing, Jen. I remind myself. 

 

The video was set on the street at Cheongdam, directly viewing the road and the apartment that the I.P and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter