Chapter 25

Maybe | JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

Phew, I guess I got away from life-threatening circumstances since the hotel staff informed me that Jane's room is all fixed and set. I was ready to run for my life if that didn't happen. Good thing luck is still considering my living.
 

Jennie is currently getting prep for a scene which will be filmed in a laundry shop here in London. My eyes are set on her as she walks on the set wearing a simple knee-length pink dress while having her hair casually down and not much of makeup was put on her.

I see her subtly smile when we made short eye contact as she takes her position in the middle of the set.

"Okay, so Jennie, what I want you to do is I want to start off the scene with you entering the place with indecipherable expressions, like having no care whatsoever yet there's still sadness in your eyes." Director Han instructs while Jennie nods in recognition. "Then, when you get inside, I want you to stand in front of the washer, open it, then I want you to take off your clothes leaving you with your inner garments, toss the dress inside the washer and put a little force while closing the washer, okay?" I gulp hearing the 'take off your clothes'. I know it's an innocent instruction and I already know that Director Han is gay but I can't help my imagination go wild especially remembering what happened last night and of course this morning. In addition, I can't help but feel uncomfortable in the idea that a lot of the crew will see her taking her clothes off. I know not entirely all of it but you get the idea.

"Got it." Jennie simply says and make her way outside. She compose herself and get into character.

"Okay, quiet on the set! Ready! ACTION!" Director Han cues and Jennie make her movement.

The entire crew let out a short laugh after Jennie failed to open the door successfully. She let out a apologizing smile through the glass door and hold up her finger to signal 'one more time'. She go back to her place, get into character once again and after the director yelled 'action' she successfully opened the glass door and acted out the instruction that Director Han had given. I swallowed a lump in my throat the moment Jennie pulled up her dress revealing her with black Chanel one-piece 'swim' suit. I scan the staff around the set especially the male group if they somewhat react to this, however as I observe everybody they act unusually very normal. It seems like they are used to this or they're just not that interested.

It's quite impossible though for a man to not have that kind of interest when they see Jennie or any woman in general almost stripping in front of them. Jennie's way too hot and y for a man or woman not to drool over her. I mean, look at her, she's drop dead gorgeous.

I pause on my thoughts for a moment before realizing how childish and erted I sound. I make a disgusted face of how immature and loser I became.

"Cut!" He yells and I immediately return to reality which is being Jennie's caring manager.

I grab a coat for Jennie before the glam team transforms her for a new scene.

"You can now stop planning for my execution," I blurted out while wrapping the coat around her.

"Huh?" Her eyebrows are raised, looking confused while looking up at me.

I smile to her oblivion, "I won't be sharing a room with Jane anymore." I quietly say. Her eyes brighten hinting perfectly well that she's pleased with the news.

"Really?"

"Yes, really." I let out a soft nod.

"Well, I guess I have to make some calls."

Now, I'm confused.

"What calls?" I ask.

"I have to call my hitman to abort the mission." She says nonchalant which she's very expert to do.

I freeze for a while before she snickers a laugh and hit me softly on the arm.

"I was kidding." She chuckles.

I know it was a joke, but if you know Jennie, despite knowing the truth she can definitely make you pee your pants, not that I did. I didn't. For now.

I let out a fake laugh, "Very funny, Jen."

"What's funny?" We were interrupted by Tiffany-unnie.

"Oh nothing. I'm just teasing, Lisa." Jennie says.

"Well then let's go to hair and makeup, shall we?" Tiffany unnie signal to the makeup booth and then Jennie follows not before sending me a wink.

god.

••••
 

"That's it for today, everybody. Let's take it up tomorrow." Director Han declares.

The shoot ended unexpectedly early, so the whole staff is free to do whatever they want for the rest of the night.

"So, what's your plan for the night, Jennie?" I hear Sooyoung unnie asks Jennie while everybody is clearing the set.

"Uhmm, I don't know. I didn't really expect that we're gonna end early today, so I don't really have plans. How about you unnie?"

"Well, Tiff and I are planning to explore the streets of London. Wanna come?"

I look at Jennie who's contemplating what to decide. Immediately, I thought of something.

"Hey, Jen. Did you really forget?" I interrupt.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter