Chapter 3

Maybe | JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



I'm in the conference room from yesterday, and settled myself while waiting for Mark.

I still can't believe that I actually got a job, this job. I'm so thankful for Jisoo for this. I really owed her my life.


 

I heard the door being opened and i know it's Mark. I observed Mark being accompanied by a suited guy maybe in her late 40's. I guess he was the lawyer.

"Hello, Lisa. Glad you can make it" Mark said as he settled to one of the chair across from me and the attorney beside him.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss this for the world." 

"So, Lisa here is the contract." He hands me the paper. "Feel free to read it thoroughly or ask any questions" He added.

I started to read the contract as thoroughly as i can.

Basically, the inclusion of the contract are about my services as a manager, my rights and authority, term, compensation, assignment, and etc.

Wow, these guys really know what their handling. I can see that they really thought about the contract.

"So, Lisa, do you have any question so far before signing?" Mark asked.

"Umm. Yes. Who is the artist i'm handling? And isn't he suppose to sign this contract as well?" I asked.

"You're right, she supposed to sign the contract as well" Mark said emphasizing the word "she"

So, i'm handling a female artist. Cool.

"But don't worry, we'll send her the contract later today." Mark gave me a reassuring smile.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. "But, is she just going to sign it even she haven't even met me?"

"Don't worry, Lisa. Jennie trust us on hiring her manager. I know she'll sign the papers"

Is her name Jennie? Hmm Nice name. I should google her later. 
 

"Hmm, if ever. When will my training starts?" I asked.

"You're training will start on Monday. So, i need you to prepare for that. Your training will last for 2 weeks. You'll be trained and taught what are the necessary things that you have to know as a manager." I nod from the information.

"And when will i meet my artist?" I added.

"You'll meet her soon. Maybe after your training."



 

So far, questions that ran through my head last night was answered on the contract, and i can say i'm well satisfied with the inclusions.

I guess i don't have anymore reasons not to sign the contract.

I took a pen which was settled on the table and ran my signatures where it is needed. I look at Mark and i saw that he's smiling at me. I gave him the contract and then he passed it to the attorney.

Mark stood up and i followed as well. He extended his hands for a handshake. "Congratulations, Ms. Manoban. Welcome to YG Entertainment."

 

                               ••••

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter