Chapter 2

Maybe | JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



It was Thursday, and that was the day that Jisoo told me to come to YG Entertainment for my interview.

The last time that Jisoo and I talked was last night. She told me a lot about what to expect and advised me to be just who i am, because it's seems like according to Jisoo the YGE is looking for an irreplaceable manager who can last long. Which, clearly I don't know what that means. Is the job that hard, that their managers end up quitting? Now, i'm thinking if this is even a great idea.

I arrived in front of the YGE building  and texted Jisoo as ordered by her. I waited a couple of minutes and saw Jisoo walking out from the building with a wide smile on her face.

"Lisa!" She waved.

"Good morning, Jisoo!" I smiled at her.

"Ready?" She asked as she stopped in front of me.

I took a deep breath. I nodded at her.

She led me inside the building which left me in awe because of its amazing interior. I saw the walls projecting moving pictures of cool people. Well, i guess these are the artists that they represent.

As you continue down the hall, you can see large pictures of different people. They may be in groups or individual. I stopped on my tracks when a certain picture caught my attention.

I stared at a picture of a girl who seems to have full of charisma. She had this cool outfit that brought out her swag and iness at the same time.

Who is this girl?

 

"Lisa? You okay?" I heard Jisoo calling me at the end of the hall.

"Oh.. umm yeah. Sorry" I snapped from my thoughts and caught up to her.










 

We stopped in front of this huge door that i guessed will be the entrance where my interview will take place.

I gulped feeling uneasy. I don't know why but this door gavee me a lot of reason to be nervous.

"Hey, you okay?" As Jisoo tapped my shoulder.

"Ah... yeah, i guess. I'm just a little nervous." I wiped my hands on my skirt because of sweat.

"You'll going to be fine. Don't be nervous, Lisa. Just be who you are and I know you'll do great." She gave me a reassuring smile. 

I took a deep breath, and nod.

"Okay. I'm read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter