NINE

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late updated...

I have some urgent things that made me busy so I couldn't update for a long time

So today, I will update 2 chapter

Thank you for read this story...

 

Jiyong felt really happy after he met Kalin. He drove his car little bit faster than before. His smiles still placed widely in his face.

“You look happy hyung?” Seungri asked him.

“Of course I am” He proud of himself, “And I couldn’t wait to tell this to Mireu…” His smile even wider.

“Mireu?” Daesung made sure.

“You should have decide your feeling first. I hope you would not regret in the end and hurt everyone.” Taeyang said.

“What do you mean? Mireu and I are best friend.” He explained, “And she was the one who found Kalin and told me…”

“I think Mireu is better for you hyung, she always there when you were in the very bad state and she made you better. I hope you wouldn’t hurt her or disappointed her…” Daesung said.

“If you ever hurt Mireu, we never be friend anymore!” TOP warned.

After they came to YG Building, Jiyound didn’t bother to get out from his car. He drove away to his house.

He parked his car in front of his house. But he come in to his house. He walked to the apartement building in front of his house. He walked to the lift and pressed 8. The lift took him to the 8th floor. It’s not luxury apartment. Mireu lived there alone. The reason was because she would have more inspirations than she lived with her family. She was the youngest one Choi’s Grand daughter. The reason why TOP was very protective to her because she was his only sister. She was the one who introduced the ‘art’ that TOP obsessed right now.

Jiyong walked to the door with 812 number. He never been here before. He just remember that TOP has said about she lived in 812. He inhale and exhaled then rang the door bell.

Mireu was eating her ramen while watching larva on TV. She thought who was in front of her door. If it’s TOP, he already knew her password so he would not rang the bell. She walked to the small LCD near the refrigerator and saw Jiyong. She press a button beside the LCD and the door opened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter