TWELVE

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kalin and Jae were drifting apart. It was hard to have a casual conversation with the other. Kalin had kept herself busy, drowning her self in work and business. It was all her method to somehow ease the pain of being away from Jae. She was aching inside, the feeling of her heart disappearing left an empty void in her chest. Jae, on the other hand, had avoided her, trying his best to socialize with his coworkers. He was keeping his distance from her, not wanting to deal with her until he was ready. Kalin had sent him a letter though, explaining the whole situation with the roses. She had even explained the trauma she had been feeling these days, almost every detail of it. Jae had received it and noticed there were tear drop stains, hurting her heart even more. But he couldn't do it. He couldn't fully believe her.

Jiyong repeatedly tapped his pen on the table while waiting for new ideas for his next song to sink in. All he could think of was heartbreak. All he could think of was her. He knew that Teddy, Kush and YG wanted a real song. They have had enough of his emotional, depressing songs. They wanted a new, fresh idea. But nothing would come to Jiyong. It was as if the thought of anything but emotional suffering was blocked from his brain and thoughts. He sighed and laid his forehead on the table, totally miserable. He couldn't focus. All he could think about was how Jae would just hold and touch Kalin so naturally. It all tortured him to the point he was just a man with a bleeding heart, every beat sending waves of pain throughout him. He suddenly sat up straight with a small smile, maybe a song about a jealous man would work. A song about how a man wanted a girl for himself.

The rest of the BIGBANG members walked into the studio but all stopped and stared as their leader as possibly passed out on the table. Jiyong groaned of frustration and laid his forehead on the table with a pretty loud slam. The members jumped and grew confused as to why the confident, hardworking leader was acting like a rebelling child who was just caught.

Seungri, being the one who couldn't handle not knowing things, walked up to the leader and gently placed his hand on Jiyong's shoulder as if he was scared to touch him, "H-Hyung?"

Jiyong sat up and looked at the Panda with eyes that reflected annoyance, frustration, irritation and sadness. "What maknae?" Seungri bit on his bottom lip and glanced at the other members behind him, asking for help. Sadly, the three others turned away and scratched team back of their necks, sending a message that told Seungri he was on his own.

The Panda sighed, turning back to he obviously tense leader with fear, "I-Is something the m-matter?" Jiyong shrugged, he wasn't going to tell the members about his feelings for Kalin.

He sighed and picked up his jacket, standing up, "I'm going for a walk. Tell YG the song will be done later if he asks." The obedient members nodded, avoiding any kind of contact with the leader, especially eye contact. Jiyong wore an aura that made sure everyone stayed away as he strutted down the halls of YGE, needing to clear his mind of her. Taeyang sighed and looked at the empty sheet of paper on the studio's table.

The smiling angel, now having no smile to brighten anyone's day closed his eyes and leaned his head back. "Let's just leave him be for now."

The other hand, Seungri already texted Mireu, ‘What’s up with Jiyong hyung, he is so numb right now. I think you are the one who knew’. “I’ve texted his girlfriend”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter