TWENTY FIVE

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long Chapter for Weekend.

It already came to the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Thank you for reading

It’s been two weeks since that tragedy. Kalin’s condition was better. Her life goes better. She and Hongky relationship came in higher level. Her smiles seen more often. But, the opposite condition in Jiyong. His traumatized became worse. He was in his room all day. Mireu went there every day to know how was his condition. She also cooked for him and forced him to eat. Sometimes in the middle of the night Jiyong went to Mireu’s to slept on her sofa.

This night Jiyong condition became worsen. He couldn’t sleep since yesterday because that nightmare always came. In his dream he saw how hurt Kalin was, and all her hurt because of him. That dream tortured him so bad. Mireu was in his house now, forcing him to eat.

“Come on… you should eat… You haven’t eat anything since yesterday…” Mireu said while tried to fed him. But he didn’t opened his mouth.

“I’ll eat later, just leave it on the table…” he said.

“I know you will not eat until tomorrow…” Mireu said, “Look! You looked ugly, you are skinnier and your dark circle… You look like a zombie”

Jiyong smiled heard her jokes, “So I am handsome before?” he asked Mireu back.

“Hmm… ee… I don’t say like that… but… ehmm… people said like that…” she said and Jiyong laughter. “What’s wrong??”

“Just admit it that I am handsome…” he laughed.

Mireu smiled saw him laughed, “I will admit it if –“ but suddenly he stopped it. His face changed to gloomy again, “What’s wrong?”

“I am sorry… “ he covered his body with his blanket.

“Hey… Sorry for what? You didn’t make any wrong to me…” she caressed his shoulder tried to made him calm. Suddenly her phone ringing, “Excuse me, I need to answered the phone…” then she run outside his room.

Jiyong opened up the blanket after she went. He walked to the door searching to her and who was the caller. He saw her on stand near the windows, her face looked serious.

“Please sir… give me time!! I promise I will send it before at 10 am tomorrow…” she said to someone on the phone. “Aniya. I already have the draft, I just need to draw it again for final…” she said again, “Please… I never disappointed you, this time give me more time, I have something urgent… just this time!! Please…” she looked begging to him. He never saw her that serious. “Thank you sir… Wait me tomorrow…”

Jiyong went back to his room. He took the plate and ate it. In his head he really felt sorry to her. Because of him she couldn’t finished her work. Because of him she might be lost her job and ruined her career. Her life would be ruined because of him.

“Oh finally you eat…” Mireu came in to his room and saw him was eating. He came back from his mind and saw her walked to sit near him.

“Hm… I feel hungry… What about you, have you had dinner?” he asked.

“I have…” she stopped and stared at him eating.

Jiyong stopped felt her stared, “Wh what’s wrong?” he asked.

“Aniya…” she grabbed her iPad on the table.

“Just go home… I am okay…” he said, “I heard everything…” he added.

“Aniya… that’s not a big deal. I can finished it. don’t worry…” she said, but her face didn’t say it’s okay.

Jiyon holds her hands, “Just go home, finished everything and I am okay…”

Mireu stared at him with are you okay?. He nodded. “You should call me if you need anything. I can see you from my window…” she said.

“Ne…” he answered. She packed her things and ready to go, “I go home…” she said and he grabbed her hands.

“Take care of yourself, I’m okay here…” he said and let her go.

 

 

A knock was heard on her door. Kalin shot up and clear while fixing her now, frizzy hair, "Come in." Slowly Seungri opened the door, only enough for him to squeeze through. He felt the chill that went up and down his spine as he usually entered YG's office. Kalin's eyes widened but immediately changed to keep her professional image.

"How can I help you Seungri-ssi?" she asked him.

The maknae lifted his hips up and pulled out the envelope he kept in his back pocket. He gently placed it on her desk and slid it towards her, "T-This is from Jiyong hyung."

Kalin sighed as her heart began to throb “I want nothing to do with him from now on”

“Please. Just read it. He's already suffering enough." His tone was slowly turning cold and she could tell. If only Seungri knew what she had been going through as well.

Kalin nodded and slowly opened the cream envelope. She saw Jiyong's calligraphy of hand writing. Seungri smiled as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter