TWENTY SIX

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Just cut your wrists and end it. Damn it Jiyong. If only he hadn't wanted a maid three years ago, this wouldn't be a problem. He saw his last chat to Mireu, finally he told her. He turned off his phone and placed it on the floor. He smiled, “At least you are the last person I talk to…”. He took a razor blade and look at it. His body already wet with the water. He moved the razor blade closed to his left wrist. “Goodbye…”
Red blood fell from his wrist to the water. He closed his eyes and bit his lips with the pain in his wrist. He sunk his hands to the water and the water turned to red.

Mireu draws something on her iPad. She was in a room, but not her room. Jiyong still lying on the bed with some machine helped him to life. It has been 2 days and he still unconscious. The doctor said he passed his critical condition, we just need time to wait him gained his conscious. He lost so much blood. We knew he was smart, so he made his blood lost as much as he can and as fast as he could with the less pain he got, so he sunk his hands in the water.
“Have you had your lunch?” TOP just came and saw Mireu in the corner.
“Oh oppa you came…” she moved her iPad from her gazed, “I’ve ate some snack, I don’t really feel hungry…”
“Here… Have lunch or I will send you to Busan!” he ordered. Mireu took a plastic bag with some lunch boxes inside. “How was he doing?”
“Doctor said he got better, but we should wait until he woke up…” she explained. She took out her lunch and start to eat.
“Do you love him?” he asked her and made her choked up.
“What do you mean?” she said, “Don’t make anything to be worse…” she fed herself again, “The things already messed up and it will be more mess when I fall in love with him, he will feel guiltier because he will think he will break my heart if he dates Kalin. Let’s make him happy. He was tortured enough with the guiltiness to Kalin. Do you wanna made him being worse? Ck” she told him.
TOP just smiled, “Tetot!! You didn’t answer my question… Stopp!! Don’t say anything again, Jiyong might be hear and he will be sad again and it’s all your fault…” he took some kimbabs, “Just take care of him. He told me that he loves to be cared by you…”
She choked again and her cheeks being red, “I will do, I am the only his friend who can take care of him, not like you, you will mess up everything…!!”
“Okay then… I will back later, I have some interview to attend”. He walked to Jiyong’s bed, “Just wake up! Mireu will take care of you.” He made his face closer to Jiyong’s ear, “I’ll help you to get her heart, I think you already have some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter