FOURTEEN

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kalin opened her eyes and found she was alone in her room. She looked around and sadness hit her, last night was non-existent. Truthfully, she thought she would end up inside random man's home, . She didn't think she would remember everything. She sighed once more, this all meant Jae hadn't forgiven her, he really did go clubbing. Just then she inhaled a man's cologne, it seemed to be on her bed sheets. Furrowing her eyebrows she looked around. There was no sign of anyone coming in or out. Who's scent was that? God had seemed to send her a hint as she looked at her nightstand. Kalin froze.

"I'm so sorry for everything." That voice. It was so familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. Was that possible? Everything was a blur, but she remembered sounds. Who had she kissed? Who did she sleep beside? Who brought her home? Suddenly she smiled. Last night she had peacefully slept, no nightmare. No waking up in the middle of the night, screaming. No crying and having to face trauma. She slept. Just slept. Who was the great one that helped her do so by just holding her? She remembered how nice it felt to feel their arms around her, almost like two halves connecting. She remembered their lips, oh so familiar. But at the same time, she was utterly confused. Who was the one man that could do so much for her in one night, and vanished into thin air?

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong was grinning like a fool as he was in the recording studio. The members, producers, and YG were shocked to see him complete a song in the morning that could go with one of the melodies already recorded. The song was ready to go, yet he kept writing. It was as if he was using the inspiration as much as he could because he was scared to lose it. Everyone was amazed, he was brilliant. They thought he had a good night's sleep, but they didn't know how much of a good night.

For the first time that morning, Jiyong stopped writing. He glanced up at the clock to see it was almost lunch. The members and producers sprung up from their seats, "He's done!"

Jiyong innocently nodded as they took the papers he had been working on, taking turned to observe each one. Every paper was beautifully written, the lyrics needing no adjustments. What was he? Shakespeare? Jiyong smiled and got up, "I'm starving. Anyone else?"

Teddy smirked and proudly slung his arm over Jiyong's shoulders, "Actually, we ordered delivery."

Jiyong raised an eye brow, delivery was usually never an option since they had a cafeteria. "From where?"

Seungri shrugged as his eyes were glued onto the papers before him, "De Novo. Hwangssabu hyung said their food is pretty healthy, and we find it damn delicious."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter