SIXTEEN

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong observed Mireu’s apartment while waiting her. He went to the balcony. He was never been there before. There was a table and 4 chairs. The side near her bed window was a little garden. He didn’t thought that she could take care that plants. “She looked like she is careless, but she is the most caring person I know…” Jiyong said like he was talking with the plants. He sit on one of the chair and opened his beer. He was enjoyed his time alone. He felt calmed sitting there.

Mireu parked her car in basement of parking building. She went to the elevator that took her to her floor. She walked in the corridor to her apartment and pressed the passcode but it couldn’t opened. She tried twice and gave up. She pressed the doorbell. Jiyong distracted from his calmness and opened the door.

“Why did you change my passcode?” Mireu asked him while took her stuffs in the kitchen. She brought so much stuff. It was some box of kimchi and some others box of radish. She placed that in her refrigerator. “Have you had your dinner?”

Jiyong sit on pantry chair while watching Mireu placed everything, “I have.”

After done everything, Mireu faced him from another side, “So, why did you change it?”

Jiyong laughed, “You lived in Seoul and you used 4 3 2 1 as your passcode here. It’s dangerous.” He said in serious toned.

“You’re wrong think that 4321 is easy passcode. It’s the hard one” she answered, “The robber or someone who want to come in without my permission won’t think that simple number is my passcode. They will think about my birth date, my favorite number, my parents birth date and such us. They won’t think it’s as 4321” she explained.

“Wow…” Jiyong amazed, “But still it’s—“ Jiyong paused his sentence because there was her index finger in stopped his lips. Dug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter